Battlestar Galactica

Blood on the Scales (2)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 06, 2009 on Syfy

• One day there will be a reckoning.. A worthy mid season conclusion to an already impressive repretoire. A time of cowards and hero's.

To say that 'Blood on the Scales' didnt do 'The Oath' enough justice would be a misinterpretation of the story as a whole..

This episode was about justice and justification. About cowards and hero's and about a revolution. A landmark to confirm and further strengthen the relations between humans and cylons. Adama being the revolving door. Everything rises and falls with him, revolves around him. (This being a character/actor combination that is a rare find nowadays, such harmony and such control. Pure acting power, pure class and believability, no lose ends if you will). We see in him and Laura Roslin human salvation and hope They are symbols. But eventhough hope is restored, the future is still uncertain, With Cavals forces still on the prowl and the fleet in devide, the modley crew has some repairing to do. I am curious if the writers will keep up the tension of this seasons arc, because there is still alot of lose ends that need resolving soon. I can't wait for next weeks episode. ADAMA PREVAILS!