Battlestar Galactica

Blood on the Scales (2)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 06, 2009 on Syfy

• Mutiny on the Galactica- they get Roslin off the ship and Adama and company go about getting it back.

Things are definitely ramping up to a big finale. The episode was fast paced and had some edge to it. This show is going to go out with a bang, not a whimper.

Parts I particularly enjoyed:

The Quorum finally standing up for what's right, although they paid the ultimate price. I loved it when the delegate says" you should leave, Mr. Vice President" One line that tells Zarek that there is no way they are backing him on this.

Adama-the little looks throughout-relief when he knows Roslin is on the baseship, some pride when they move the baseship into the fleet to protect it, the grief in his eyes when Zarek tells him Saul is dead and the defiance when he deals with Zarek and Gaeta. I've come to believe that if anyone else were in the role of Adama other than Edward J Olmos the character wouldn't have worked.

Roslin-if you thought she was tough before-now that she thinks of Galactica as her home("the Hub") and admitted she's in love with Adama she is even more protective of them. When she says she will use everything down to her eye teeth to fight Zarek- I just said WOW.

Lee and Kara-the scene getting Tigh and all out of the brig-he was right, if it had been Kara that hadn't pulled the pin she would've thought it was funny.

Tigh and Tyrol-cylons or not, they will always be members of Adama's crew first when the tough stuff starts.