Battlestar Galactica

Colonial Day

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 18, 2005 on Syfy

• Even with the introduction of politics, this episode managed to be entertaining.

7.8
    ***This review details –» this is a "I" perspective, based in what I like and recognize to be good or interesting, this is not a "god" where the guy thinks what he thinks is the true or the "you" perspective where I know what you will like and what you don´t.***

If there is anything I don´t like to see mentioned in any TV shows is politician, only 24 changed my mind about because some of the drama constructed and some of the conspiracy. Besides that, I hate politics, because it is boring and then, this show began with that idea, and I thought "I think I'm gone sleep". But of course, there are exceptions, and this episode proved to be interesting over the course.

Helo makes an interesting theory that seems correct and his story finally starts with the payoffs.

Presentation Phase - » (5/10) didn´t seem interesting, Complication Phase - » (7/10) contrary to what I expected the nominations were interesting was less interesting,
    Climax Phase - » (6/10) it´s about politics,