Battlestar Galactica

Crossroads, Part 1

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 18, 2007 on Syfy

• Look for the unexpected!

I knew they were keeping the good stuff for the season finale, I just never imagined there was going to be so many of it.

The questions everyone must be thinking: "What is the music Tigh, Sam and Tori, Roslin's assistant, keep listening?", "Why only them can hear it?" and "They hear it because they are three of the Final Five?"

Well, folks, I don't believe they are Cylons due to the fact that Adm. Adama knows Tigh for quite some time, probably since the war with the Cylons. And if he can hear the music but isn't a Cylon, there's no reason we should suspect the other two because of it.

Talking about the episode in general, we have President Roslin with cancer again, Apolo resigning from duty and entering in a struggle with the Admiral (actually, there's nothing new here) and even exploiting Roslin's secret to favour Baltar in the trial.

Trial which, by the way, is really good and well exploited to add more tension to the series. Lampkin's once more is marvelous here. I'm starting to think Lampkin is one of the Final Five. The mysterious music playing in the exact moment Tigh's testemonying and indirectly destroys his credibility is too much of a coincidence.

Stay tuned! Too good to lose! Too good maybe even to blink.