Battlestar Galactica

Crossroads, Part 1

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 18, 2007 on Syfy

• More twisted "character driven drama." These guys don't need Galactica and Vipers to save humanity. They need Dr Phil!

More twisted "character driven drama." These guys don't need Galactica and Vipers to save humanity. They need Dr Phil! I have quite a few complaints. First, Six giving morality lessons is absurd. Nobody who was a major part of wiping out 12 Billion people has any business teaching others morality. And the fact that a huge part of the show is Cylon lecturing shows the writers and the rabid fans that they can easily rationalize the Cylons killing 12 Billion people. Dr Phil check you messages.

Second, humans worshipping Baltar is crazy. For all that he did on New Caprica and telling the Cylons the path to Earth he should be executed. Just plain twisted. Hello Dr Phil.

Third, the whole father/son conflict is getting old. I don't care how much you hate your dad, if the Cylons killed 99.999999% of the population you'd put your feelings aside and fight the real enemy. Even the rabid dog defenders of this show in their glowing tributes are tiring of the Adama/Apollo feud. Dr Phil to BSG STAT!

Fourth, I don't care who the final five are because it makes no sense. The path to Earth is what we should be focused on not who are the last Cylons. You know...Earth? The place where we can find safe haven. And why don't the Cylons know who other Cylons are. Are you saying robots don't recognize other robots? Dr Phil says,"What were you thinking?"