Battlestar Galactica

Crossroads, Part 1

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 18, 2007 on Syfy

• This episode starts out with silliness. I mean, Baltar as a savior??? You gotta be kidding me!!!

Baltar is getting increasingly slimier. He's always had a fun factor to him but now he's getting creepy and pathetic. Awesome right? :D

How do we measure loss? Riveting presentation by the prosecutor. I can't believe that 5,197 people died on New Caprica. That is a ridiculous amount of people that died for nothing. Looking at the previews, they are going to let Baltar off. That's the only thing that could get a response like shown in the previews. Speaking of the upcoming episode, SciFi Wire of all places, let everyone know that spoilers about the next episode have hit the net. I haven't seen them and hopefully it can stay that way. I write spoilers here but only AFTER the episode has been aired. Anything before that is just mean IMO.

Off that soapbox....
    Tigh's cross examination was a shame. Someone should just take him out to the pasture and shoot him. What's going to be even worse for the guy is I suspect that he is a cylon. That would totally suck for him but would be totally on par with the luck he's been having.

Adama vs. Adama: I personally think Lee is a weasel and a coward. I've never liked him. I wished Admiral Adama would have punched Lee in the face.
    Dee leaves Lee: Good, he's full of **** and she can do better.
    Helo- "There's a storm coming": Nice cryptic message. What is he a Ghost Whisperer now? That should have been a line for Laura.
    Laura: Her cancer is back?!?!?!?? Oh no!!!! That's awful. I sure hope she is a cylon so that she can get a new body. I like her character and I don't want her to go.

I can't wait for next week but I know it's going to be one hell of a cliff hanger.