Battlestar Galactica

Crossroads, Part 2

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 25, 2007 on Syfy

• Crossroads, Part 2

Crossroads, Part 2 was an absolutely perfect episode and season three finale of Battlestar Galactica. I really enjoyed watching this entertaining episode because it was riveting, suspenseful, dramatic, and full of revelations, surprises, and mixed feelings. There was a ton of character development and the actors played their parts amazingly. In Baltar's trial and verdict there was a lot of interesting points brought to the surface. This episode was very awesome for hinting or false flagging us into believing we know who the other Cylons may be. I did find it interesting that those who heard the mysterious "mucis" all assembled together in a room, though they were only four. Meanwhile President Roslin had another vision involving Hera, Athena, and Caprica Six which was interesting. The ending was really superb and what I'll call Bad#$$ because of the Space Zoom Out Scene where we see the Colonial Fleet in or near the Nebula they jumped to with the Cylon Fleet in pursuit, and it sort of reminded me of the days when I drooled over Goa'uld Mother Ships closing in on SG-1 or their allies. The Cylon ships are beautiful, and seeing them in space is peaceful and they just seem so shiny and clean! I feel every thing is connected some how and I look forward to finding out by watching the next season!!!!!!!!!