Battlestar Galactica

Daybreak, Part 2 (2)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 20, 2009 on Syfy

• Worst ending since Blake's Seven

I feel sick. I can't believe they went all Luddite and threw away all their tech. Here I was thinking Galactica 1980 couldn't be topped in pointless stupidity.

Starbuck was an angel? Really? REALLY?

Hera is mitochondrial Eve? Really? F'ing Eve? This replacement of primitive man by space aliens was a funny gag in Hitchikers Guide but in this context it was freaking horrible.

38,000 plus humans and thousands more cylons decide to go primitive? No bjections. No humans that want to continue on elsewhere are free to go. They ALL decided to hell with medical science and all science for that matter. Let's all live in huts and get eaten by lions when we can't run faster than everyone else. Let's have slaves instead of machines. Let's have half the women die in childbirth. Let's half half our children die before the reach the age of three. What a steaming load of B.S.

I am most disgusted by all the high praise the show is getting. Did you all turn off your sets right after they jumped to Earth. Oh, sorry. Earth mark II. Another HHGTG ripoff. Did the nice little fatalistic "God is so... SUPER!" ending make you feel safe.

This finale was a betrayal to science fiction. It was a betrayal to common sense. It just plain SUCKED.