Battlestar Galactica

Daybreak, Part 2 (2)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 20, 2009 on Syfy

• BSG - the series final - OMG

I've read other comments and I have to agree with at least some of them. No, you can't keep everyone happy with a FINAL episode. There are those of us that don't want it to ever end. However this was above and beyond any other series final I have ever seen. Yes, I saw the original BSG however many years ago that was and it made me wary of watching this one. As soon as I did however, I was hooked. I love Kara and Lee and everyone else, the writers and actors did the originals MORE than justice. No the ending wasn't what I wanted, it was better. I wanted Kara and Lee together, but looking back, they couldn't be. Kara NEVER came home!!! As the romantic that I am, the ending for the admiral and madam president was beyond perfect. Sad for the chief but, he was always a bit of a loner. Hera and her mummy and daddy got to play happy families, at least for a little while. and as for Guyus, he really proved he was beyond insanity. He came through at the end (although I must admit, I still don't trust the bastard!) and as terrified as he was he fought along side six and got to live with her "happily ever after". I think they were both pretty weird from the onset! Overall 10+ I'm overwhelmed that the series is over but they did a brilliant job with the end if, as someone else has said, they could delete those last two minutes. WTF??? Sci-fi fans don't need life lessons. We watch sci-fi to get away from that crap....................