Battlestar Galactica

Daybreak, Part 2 (3)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 20, 2009 on Syfy

• Finally a REAL ending.

In this day and age, shows come and go without a true ending. In my opinion, this is the best series finale since MASH. I am sure there will be people who will disect the show and realize that there are a few things, for lack of a better term, unanswered. To those people I say, the show is/was shrouded in mythology. Some things just cannot be answered. As far as the big questions go, I feel they were all answered. As I watched this episode, I found myself constantly looking at the clock and thinking, "Holy frack, there is still so much time left." As much as I wish this show would continue, I respect the fact that they decided to end the series on their own terms and not the network's. I feel that I am a part of TV history when I say I have seen a true and complete story that will withstand the test of time.
    On a side note, I kind of felt like I was watching the Superbowl with the commercials. I am very excited about the new Stargate and the Battlestar miniseries or movie, I am not sure what it will be, about the Cylon "Plan." I cannot wait.
    I will miss this show however, I am beyond happy that it actually had a true beginning and ending.