Battlestar Galactica

Daybreak, Part 2 (3)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 20, 2009 on Syfy

• Daybreak, Part 2 (3)

Daybreak, Part 2 (3) was amazingly awesome and a perfect finish to one of the greatest series of all time! I really enjoyed watching the finale of Battlestar Galactica because the fleet and Galactica are reunited after Starbuck finds a new Earth. It was awesome how this storyline kind of resembled stories of Ancient Aliens and interbreeding with early humans. I also liked how the "Angels" who appeared to Baltar and Caprica Six appeared one last time to them, and then again in this new Earth's future which was really cool. Admiral Adama takes Roslin on a flight to see the beautiful animals and lands and to build that Cabin, but this dream isn't fully realized but the related scenes were touching. The people all finally got their new home, which every one truly deserved. The ending was spectacular as the "Angels" discussed Hera being our original physical "Eve" as well as "God" and his plans, along with showing how history may be an inevitable cycle. I was satisfied with the ending and will definitely watch the series again in marathon from time to time!!!!!!!!!