January 20, 2006
1. It’s nice to see Gaius back to his BS’ing. He’s so good at that!
2. Roslin is Gangsta now! She’s trying to kill any and everybody.
3. LOL! He doesn’t even know if he’s talking to Six or Gina.
4. Helo looks like he’s ‘bout to unload on Adama!
5. Cylon sympathizers? Interesting.
6. Sharon…Ooooh, that’s gotta hurt.
7. Dude…seeing bodies blown into space NEVER gets old!
8. Woah. Tricia Helfler is looking even better with the girl next door look.
9. And she’s a leader of the Cylon Sympathizer group.
10. Woah Part II. Roslin was doing the President?
11. President Roslin. Prognosis: Negative (c) Seinfeld
12. Ironic. The baby she was going to kill, ends up saving her life.
13. Woah Part III. I didn’t know a flashback could have an “Oh S---!” moment. Looks like Gaius is going to have some trouble with the President.
14. Baltar just found a cure for cancer! That *might* makeup for causing the destruction of the human race.
15. “And if you renege I’ll have the Admiral hunt your friends down and show no mercy.” GANGSTA!
16. Hey! How can the figment of a man’s imagination read a letter?
17. I never wanted to know what was in a briefcase so much since Pulp Fiction.
18. Okay, I’m confused. What is that? Nuclear device? Baltar’s Cylon Detection system. Does anyone know?
Grade: B+ A lot of intense scenes and I truly wasn’t sure what was going to happen next. It’s nice to see Baltar back in the foreground. He’s been in the background the past 3 or 4 episodes. Now we’re back to scheming, lying, duplicitous, crazy, Gaius. I like that Gaius! Next week? BILL DUKE! “Apollo. You know you done f-cked up right?”