Battlestar Galactica

Epiphanies

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 20, 2006 on Syfy

• Overall, this is a good episode centered in Roslin, but compared of the last 3 episodes, seems that this episode lacks in something, like interesting conflicts.

7.1
    ***This review details –» this is a "I" perspective, based in what I like and recognize to be good or interesting, this is not a "god" where the guy thinks what he thinks is the true or the "you" perspective where I know what you will like and what you don´t.***

After 3 episodes centered in a difficult situation where every character is involved somehow, the writers decided to make an episode centered in a character and the first choice was of course the President. After so many time, I wouldn´t believe that she could die, I knew from the beginning that Gaius could discover a way to save her and this is exactly what happens in this episode. As usual, Sharron is linked to the President, first the unnecessary "pregnancy terminated", then the solution arises near the end. Since Roslin couldn´t participate in coma state, she had dreams, where she remembers about one important thing, very convenient. Not only Sharron was linked in Roslin Story, Gaius too.

Presentation Phase - » (7/10) nice, just because the details of the flashback,
    Complication Phase - » (7/10) saving Roslin, seeing flashbacks and one filler,
    Climax Phase - » (7/10) light climax, the explanation was more interesting,
    Ending - » (7/10) light ending,

Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (7/10) the necessary progress, curing a cancer,
    Time and Scene Management - » (8/10) some filler in the mix,