Battlestar Galactica

Escape Velocity

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 25, 2008 on Syfy

• Just another episode that seems to be just fill in material

I just wish i could make up my mind on this season, One week i just enjoy the episode that is currently on and the next i am disapointed by what i see.

This week's episode was a disapointment for me. It is like there is two galactica series running , one with the usual stuff that we like and one type of show that seems to have a deep religious undertone.

The writers are trying to elevate Gaius to god status with the events that he going thru in the series at at least this season and the fact that it does not seem to have any resolution is what annoys me.

This episode went nowhere plotwise, it was just about another step of Gaius towards his godlike status that the writers want to push in in the series.

The actual "rea" plot was left behind again on this episode and it seems that it is gonna be the recipe for the season...

As my title said this episode seems to be just fill in storyline because the authors seem to want to stretch the story long enough to finish the season....

In my head i just have this question going...

"where are the going with Gaius Baltar" it is been almost 4 seasons and there seem to be no goal to his character..?"