Battlestar Galactica

Escape Velocity

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 25, 2008 on Syfy

• The acting is good. The story line draged. Tyrol gives the performance in the show I think...

Cally was lost. The chief gave a nice eulogy. But, you can see that he's about to lose it. A raptor is almost destoyed because he missed changing out a part. We do get to see a good crash. Tory Foster is starting to embrace being a Cylon. Saying that they are made to be perfect. Col.Tigh is seeing his wife in Six and he,s looking for, forgiveness. What he gets is pain and then pleasure. The Six inside Baltar's head, is really pushing him into this religious fight. At one point we see Baltar being picked up and held up by Six. Baltar looks like a puppet. Or like he's being hung on a cross.Does this make him jesus. The Chief by this point has lost it so bad that he go's off on Admiral Adama. Who demotes him, to be placed out of sight, out of mind. Lee is up to his goody, goody thing. Which is really pissing off the president. The fact that he's the one person trying to really do the right thing. May be all thats left of human kind when it's all said and done. One honest man.