Battlestar Galactica

Escape Velocity

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 25, 2008 on Syfy

• The show this season stinks, it used to be watchable even with all the role and character changes. Now we has f*** this f*** that for lack of imagination on the writers part. Apparently it's ok to curse if it's not a real swear word.

3.4
    I'm tired of Baltar and the nonsense that is played on the show. First he becomes president after cooperating in the near-extermination of the human race, now he's a religious leader espousing how they are all perfect. What a bunch of nonsense, if this was realistic he would have been spaced as soon as anyone with means could get to him.

Then we have Starbuck of on some trip to find Earth, but suddenly she doesn't know where it is...just that before they were travelling in the wrong direction. Why wouldn't they just back track to the nebula and start from there?

A president who's dying from cancer after being cured by Baltar of all people and an ex-pilot fighting over "religious freedom" and forget the consequences. Where's the martial law that ought to be imposed?

Where are the Cylons, now they've wiped out a few models perhaps they can go back to do what they do best and attack the humans.

All in all it appears that this show has run one season too many and perhaps needs to be put out of our misery!

Take up Jerichi in it's place