Battlestar Galactica

Exodus, Part 2

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Oct 20, 2006 on Syfy

• End of occupation in New Caprica..

So, this is it - Cylons were wrong and Gaius was right.. they did not manage to control it - they loose but they gained something what can be even more important than anything else - they have Hera.

And Colonies.. President gets her ship back.. and they get off the planet - I think it was just the best thing to happen..

I most say there were many heart broking moments - first: when Adama realize they cannot take four ship and says: "That's it.." the scene fading out and then we realize Pegasus has come.. it was beautiful moment..

And then ofcourse Pegasus going down.. Lee leaving, thanking the ship and ship taking down two Cylon ships.. I most say this episode really had stunning visual effects - all those space battles, and Galactica jumping into atmosphere..

And third.. I just cannot not mention when Kacey finds her real mother.. the look in Starbuck's face.. it was just..

And the end.. everyone sharing.. but the prize.. the prize they paid in New Carpica.. it is just so high...