Battlestar Galactica

Faith (2)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM May 09, 2008 on Syfy

• Roslin bonds with another patient in the hospital.

Let me just start out by saying that I really liked this episode, but I definitely didn't love it. The highlight of the episode for me was definitely Roslin's storyline since she's my favorite character on the show. I thought that Mary McDonnell gave an amazing performance in this episode. I also liked that this episode featured some development with the whole storyline regarding the Cylons on the bay ship. What I didn't really like about this episode was the continuation of the whole Starbuck searches for earth storyline. I just haven't really cared for that storyline at all, and it's moving way too slow for my taste. Starbuck's storyline as a whole has been my least favorite storyline of the season, and I have not liked Starbuck's storylines for quite some time. Although, to be fair, I've never been a huge fan of the character Starbuck. I also really missed not having Baltar appear in this episode since he's one of my most favorite characters on the show after Roslin. In closing, I just want to once again say that I really enjoyed this episode, but I definitely didn't love it, and I'm really hoping that the storylines for this season of Battlestar Galactica really start to pick up the pace since this is the show's final season.