Battlestar Galactica

Final Cut

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Sep 09, 2005 on Syfy

• Overall, this episode was just a distraction, pure filler, however the ending was nice.

***This review details –» this is a "I" perspective, based in what I like and recognize to be good or interesting, this is not a "god" where the guy thinks what he thinks is the true or the "you" perspective where I know what you will like and what you don´t.***

This plot is a good exploration, but switching the cameras was not a thing that I appreciated. Also, through the conflict phase, it seems more like a reality show instead of a Storyline, but this was one of the intentions. What is good about this episode? There are fillers storylines like Tigh or that woman that was with a strange behavior. The only thing interesting is the end.

Presentation Phase - » (5/10) didn´t interest me,
    Complication Phase - » (6/10) fair exploration,
    Climax Phase - » (5/10) nothing,
    Ending - » (8/10) didn´t see that coming,

As expected, the plot didn´t move forward was more about delaying things until next episode. This storyline is weak, because of its structure, the only thing good is the payoff in the ending, but that was not big, so essentially, this was pure filler.

Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (5/10),
    Time and Scene Management - » (5/10) thanks to the last scene,
    Plot Details/Holes- » (6/10) can´t buy some of the pilots magical sudden bad attitudes,
    Storyline -» (6/10) not the best, but the ending it's nice,

The only thing that is surprising is the end.

Drama - » (5/10) didn´t care for the drama,