Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

'A Disqueit Follows My Soul' in Relation To Web Episodes

pinot10

[1]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 5

Hey all

Does the webepisodes come after 'A disquiet Follows My Soul' chroniclogical or does this episode jump ahead in the timeline to after the events of 'The Face of the Enemy Webisodes'

And if this is the case, the order will b:

Season 4 (up to episode 4.12 A DISQUIET FOLLOWS MY SOUL)

The Face of the Enemy Web-Episodes

Season 4 (Beginning with 4.13 THE OATH)

Right????

Or could there b a possability that 'The Oath' also come b4 the webepisodes??

Thanx

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

silvermoon88

[2]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 9
    I know that the last part comes a few days after they find earth so i'd assume in the future to what we've seen so far. but i didn't pay that much attention to the time intervals in the webisode.

scififan12921

[3]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 6
    I think it may take place during the episode "Disquiet follows my soul" In the first webisode Tigh mentions the meeting that Tyrol proposes the rebel cylons become part of the fleet. When you see Gaeta in sickbay he is complaining about the itching and problems with his prosthetic leg. Then there's the comments about Tigh/Six and his confrontation with Kara. If these happen after the webisode incidents it gives more weight to his anger and bitterness. His realization that he got played by the Eight on New Caprica is fueling this.

sheli20

[4]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 8
    scififan12921 wrote:
    I think it may take place during the episode "Disquiet follows my soul" In the first webisode Tigh mentions the meeting that Tyrol proposes the rebel cylons become part of the fleet. When you see Gaeta in sickbay he is complaining about the itching and problems with his prosthetic leg. Then there's the comments about Tigh/Six and his confrontation with Kara. If these happen after the webisode incidents it gives more weight to his anger and bitterness. His realization that he got played by the Eight on New Caprica is fueling this.

He mentioned the meeting with tyrol on the last episode of the webisodes.
    Gaeta asks to talk to Adama and Tigh tells him he can participate in the meeting

sheli20

[5]Jan 26, 2009
    I think the webisodes come before a "disquiet follows my soul"

The meeting with Gaeta, Adama, Tigh and Tyrol and the justification for Gaeta's anger against the cylons trough out "disquiet follows my soul"
    definitely places the webisodes BEFORE the episode.

scififan12921

[6]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 6

my

sheli20 wrote:
    I think the webisodes come before a "disquiet follows my soul" The meeting with Gaeta, Adama, Tigh and Tyrol and the justification for Gaeta's anger against the cylons trough out "disquiet follows my soul" definitely places the webisodes BEFORE the episode.

my bad, sorry, got confused when I went back watching the enhanced webisodes.

sean2evo

[7]Jan 30, 2009
    Yeah definitely before the episode. Gaeta is inciting a violent rebellion in part acting out his anger.