Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

alright someone has to explain razor to me

waddaho

[1]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 6

so these are the things i didnt understand...

y did lee say complete ur mision and thn was surprised tht it was completed

did he want kara to do the suicide bombing???

who the hell was that creepy old dude and what was he goin on abt

he kept sayin stuff tht didnt make sense......

admiral caine was a lesbian.... thts cool

wat else...

i dunno im kinda confused right now just mention ne thing u think i shud kno

thanx ....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

scififan12921

[2]Nov 20, 2008

Lee ordered Kara to complete the mission so he was surprised that Shaw completed it not that it was done

the old man was the original hybrid, if you are watching the dvd watch the webisodes. They are about a young Bill Adama discovering the first hybrid at the end of the first cylon war.

the relationship with Cain gives a backstory to why Gina was so badly abused on Pegasus. Cain had no use for betrayal or going against orders.

I hope this helps/

AndreasOS

[3]Dec 11, 2008

What he was saying does seem like gibberish, but it is actually a prophecy, regarding the fate of The Clonial Fleet and the Cylons, and also the eventual revelations of the Final Five Cylons.

"Soon there will be four, glorious in awakening, struggling with the knowledge of their true selves, the pain of that revelation, bringing true clarity. And amidst confusion, he will find her... Enemies brought together by the apostle, enemies now joined as one. The way forward, once impenetrable, yet inevitable. And the fifth, though still in the shadow yet clawing for the light, hungry for redemption, that will only come in the howl of terrible suffering. I can see them all, the seven, now six self-described machines who believe themselves without sin. But in time, it is sin that will consume them. They will know enmity, bitterness, the wrenching, the agony of the one splintering into many. And then they will join in the promised land, gathered on the wings of an angel. Not an end, but a beginning"

The Four, glorius in awakening are the four Cylons we discover at the end of Season 3, struggling with the knowledge of their true selves. They don't want to be cylons. They've seen everything and almost everyone they've ever cared about destroyed by the Cylons. They don't realise they are actually different from the other, basic, Cylons.

Amidst the confusion, he will find her. This probably refers to Leoben finding Kara, and bringing her to the crippled Basestar, to see the Hybrid. the Hybrid could be the apostle, or Leoben, or Kara, or ... the list goes on...

The Fifth, though still in the shadow, yet clawing for the light, hungry for redemption, that will only come in the howl of terrible suffering. There are already enough threads here speculating on the identity of the Fifth, so I'll leave that up to you to decide.

The seven, now six refers to the 7 cylon models, including the "boxed" Number 3, D'Anna. They all originally believed whole heartedly in the cause they were fighting for (ie, the extermination of the human race in the name of their "true god". Then they turned against each other and were "consume[d]" by their sin, and their Civil War.

They will join in the promised land, gathered on the wings of an angel. I think this refers to the Viper, which brought the colonials and the remaining rebel cylons together, but again, this is open to debate.

Hope that helps