Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Anyone remember Shevon?

123home123

[1]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 55
    Shevon who? She was the prostitute that Lee saw in "Black Market". There's some low-rated horror movie on the Sci Fi Channel right now starring that same actress. I thought she looked familiar. The onscreen quality rating for the movie, "Children of the Corn: Revelation", is only one star, so if you don't see it, you're probably not missing out on much. I just thought it was interesting to spot someone who played a small part on BSG. I'd never seen her in anything else other than "Black Market".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

psychickiller

[2]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 9
    Children of the Corn...? What the hell?

123home123

[3]Jan 23, 2009
    Well, there's also another BSG connection. Kandyse McClure is starring in a remake of the first "Children of the Corn". I don't know. It was on yesterday, at least the "Revelation" installment. I figured some BSG fans might be interested to hear about what some of the BSG actors are up to.

inad1212

[4]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 8
    Lol. This is why you are the Editor for the Battlestar Galactica page on TV.com 123home123. Anything remotely linked to Battlestar you will find and comfirm. And that is why you should never go away brother. Keep on trucking for all the fans of Battlestar Galactica.

tripping82

[5]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 14
    123home123, I nominate you to be the mod for the Caprica forum...whenever its created...

psychickiller

[6]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 9
    Indeed.

123home123

[7]Jan 23, 2009
    The editor for that show will be the moderator for that forum. I didn't go after that editorship because I have enough on my plate with the BSG guide. I'm not one of the guide collectors or "level" fiends on the site. I don't know what's been going on with that guide or forum although I've posted a couple times there.

There have been some strange things going on with that guide though. Someone keeps posting incorrect air dates for the pilot of that show and the staff keeps letting it in. At one point, the air date was listed as Dec. 1, 2007, or something like that. I changed it and specifically told the staff that the show hadn't even been officially picked up at that point. Then another false air date was added again last year. So I wouldn't rely on the air date listed there, at least until more information is widely released. At that point, the new editor should be able to find the list of confirmed air dates.

As for the forum, it'll depend on how active that editor wants to be. Even when I wasn't the editor for the BSG guide, I was pretty active on this forum. In the fall of 2005 and winter of 2006, I was posting all the episode discussion threads because the previous editor never spent much time with the forum.

I'll probably post on the episode discussion threads for Caprica when that show finally starts up but I won't be able to pin any threads.