Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Billy, Lee and Dee

sith909

[1]Jan 29, 2006
    • level: 2
    Which of the two pairing would best work out in your opinions by the storyline and the characters?

(possible spoilers)
    I see the pairing of Billy and Dee was far more prominent until the episode of Flight of the Phoenix when Dee and Lee were working out. And the suspicsious behavior of the three when billy entered the room the irritation of the interruption was visible. In the latest episode it seem it is more likely that the pairing of Dee and Lee is more likely. Because itg seems that Lee and Dee have feelings for each other. Though Lee is dealing with his own inner demons that were brought up by his short death experience. In the latest episode it seemed that Dee was more occupied by Lee than Billy even when he was helping Dee to workout I Think it would be better if Dee and Lee Got together.
    Edited on 01/29/2006 2:28pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BisquickDynamo

[2]Jan 29, 2006
    well first, I really don't thinkt he charachterizations on this show make any consistant sense. They seemingly just flither about willy nilly doing whatever the writers choose to make them do at the second, but on the other hand maybe that's supposed to be the unpredictability of human nature.

If I was to make sense out of it, I would think that Lee doesn't care about Dee at all. The only reason he was looking at her working out with Billy is becuase he lost his prostitute. Guys do that. We don't necessarily want, but we want to be wanted. I think Dee doesn't really care about Billy either, I think she is just interested in him because he's interested in her and something is better than nothing. Girls will do that. The show Sports NIght had a good quote about it. jeremy says: "I undersand what makes a woman think that having someone is better than having nothing, but I'll never understand what makes a woman think she's got nothing..."

I think Billy is the only oen of the 3 who is actually interested in one person for a real reason. I think he genuinely liked Dee. I also think it's inevitably that he's going to wind up getting hurt.

FrakkingFrakker

[3]Jan 29, 2006
    • level: 28
    I've always been fond of the pairing of Billy and Dee. It was to me the only true innocent pure relationship in the show. Something a little lighthearted, but a little rocky.

I am always happy to see Billy and dee scenes. In a strange way, it's the nice guy NOT finishing last for a change, the geek that gets the beauty. It gives us hope, just as a true romantic pairing adds and has added a level of hope to the show.

Destroying that in Lee's downfall would be truely tragic and angering. I hope that last night's little infraction is the last of the possible Lee and Dee moments.

From a personal standpoint, thanks for the Sports Night quote! Glad to know there are others out there who watched.

BisquickDynamo

[4]Jan 29, 2006
    FrakkingFrakker wrote:
    I've always been fond of the pairing of Billy and Dee. It was to me the only true innocent pure relationship in the show. Something a little lighthearted, but a little rocky.

I am always happy to see Billy and dee scenes. In a strange way, it's the nice guy NOT finishing last for a change, the geek that gets the beauty. It gives us hope, just as a true romantic pairing adds and has added a level of hope to the show.

Destroying that in Lee's downfall would be truely tragic and angering. I hope that last night's little infraction is the last of the possible Lee and Dee moments.

From a personal standpoint, thanks for the Sports Night quote! Glad to know there are others out there who watched.

Favorite show of all time. I watch the whole series on DVD once every few months...

SweetPeaSurry

[5]Jan 31, 2006
    • level: 24
    This is what I love about forums, you can post an opinion ... and not get pelted with donuts. YAY
    In my opinion the relationship between Dee and Billy should be the one to last ... since Lee is obviously fighting some kind of inner demon. He's looking for his long lost love. What he needs to realize is that he'll never find her. I suspect we'll have a bit of a love triangle, in which Dee will ultimately realize that Lee is not seeing HER as he's still looking for that one perfect love that he tossed off. It'll be interesting since i'm sure Dee will run to Billy once the whole torrid affair ends, and she'll realize he's the one she wanted all along. Oh ... did I mention ... I used to write for soap operas? J/K.

In anycase, seeing as though we're only on the second season, we're just getting into the relationship bit, people are going to be dating and dying and morosing and re-dating and double dating, and love triangle loving and whatnot ... it'll certainly be interesting to see either way, all ways, and double dutch ways how things pan out.

FrakkingFrakker

[6]Feb 11, 2006
    Well, I suppose we have an answer to this question now.

Frakking writers!

sith909

[7]Feb 11, 2006
    In reference to the inner demons that lee was facing from the end of resurrection ship part 2 maybe this new brush with death that he experiences will change his outlook and start living in the present instead of the past.Maybe his relationship with Dee will help him bring an end to his current crisis.

FrakkingFrakker

[8]Feb 12, 2006
    ...or maybe Lee will just continue to be a stupid frakker at the whims of whoever is writing the series.

Like, no offense, I thought there was no reset button?...What's he doing on the bridge of the Pegasus next episode?

volko

[9]Feb 19, 2006
    • level: 6
    Can someone explain to me what happend to Billy i have been unable to keep up with the series, because of University examinations. What happend to Billy please someone tell me!!!

sith909

[10]Feb 20, 2006
    (Spoilers)

During the episode Sacrifice in which Billy, Dee, Ellen, Apollo and others were taken hostage. During the final raid of the movie by Adama's marines he went for a terrorist's gun and got shot in what seemed like his heart by one of the terrorists.