Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Call to all sci-fi fans: Watch this show!

Geertvdheide

[1]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 10

I guess most people visiting this forum are already fans, but if you're still in doubt about whether you should see this show: Just go watch it already!

I just finished the final season, and I was continuously blown away. The show just keeps getting better. Great characters, plot, action and drama, while the show also touches on some pretty deep themes and concepts like the nature of humanity, the need for a goal or cause, personal responsibility, government, justice, faith and science, good and evil, and so on. If you'll allow it, you'll be well entertained, deeply moved and thoroughly impressed. It'll leave you wondering about the nature of things. And if that doesn't get you, there's always Tricia Helfer in some pretty skimpy outfits.

So there you have it. You have no excuse. Go buy the DVDs now!

Edited on 10/05/2009 4:19am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

placesalep

[2]Oct 12, 2009
    • level: 7
    Nice Endorsement. Fully agree everyone needs to watch this show. One of the best scifi's of all time.

D-blaze34

[3]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 6
    I always heard good things about this show so I bought season 1 about 3 weeks ago. 21 days later I have seen every episode even though I work fulltime. I am addicted. A brilliant, brilliant show.