We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Chronological place of "Face of the enemy"

Kondix

[1]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 11

I have a feeling, that those webisodes are placed at a later moment, then between season 4.1 and 4.5. Like maybe between episodes 11 and 12 maybe? It seems like something has happend after the landing...

On a personal note... I really would like them to take off right were they left... not weeks later like those webisodes... but directly after the first landing on earth...

Just some thoughts...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sheli20

[2]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 8
    The webisodes are supposed to be placed 6-9 days after they discovered earth.

We have to wait and see what happens in episode 11 and 12 to see at what time they occur.
    But I think you have a point.
    If episode 11 begins at the same day episode 10 was finished,
    then the webisodes come after that.

psychickiller

[3]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 9
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the webisodes are 5 days after the discovery of Earth.

Note that Adama doesn't seem to be aboard the Galactica, and they weren't orbiting Earth, so some might have been left behind on Earth.

sheli20

[4]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 8
    psychickiller wrote:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the webisodes are 5 days after the discovery of Earth.

Note that Adama doesn't seem to be aboard the Galactica, and they weren't orbiting Earth, so some might have been left behind on Earth.

The webisodes start at the end of the webisodes' story with blood all over Gaeta etc. saying: "9 days after the discovery of earth"
    and then it goes back to the beginning of the webisodes' story and says: "3 days earlier"
    so to me that means the story of the webisodes takes place 6-9 days after the discovery of earth.