Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Discussion - "A Disquiet Follows My Soul" (1/23/09) (spoilers)

How would you rate this episode?

martymcflyjb

[61]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 10

mfirefly10 wrote:
    In the entire series, there have only been 4 truly 'filler' episodes: Black Market (season 2); Hero (season 3); The Woman King (season 3); A Day in the Life (season 3)...The Woman King became filler when they dropped the story with the Saggitarrons(?). One could argue that Hero wasn't filler because it gave us background info on Adama but since that part of his history is never mentioned again (and it wasn't very believable) I chose to call it 'filler'...But no...this episode definately wasn't filler.

I completely agree. Those are the only 4 filler episodes. But what are you saying about the Saggitarons? They were going to play an important part but it was dropped after that one episode?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

scififan12921

[62]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 6
    martymcflyjb wrote:

mfirefly10 wrote:
    In the entire series, there have only been 4 truly 'filler' episodes: Black Market (season 2); Hero (season 3); The Woman King (season 3); A Day in the Life (season 3)...The Woman King became filler when they dropped the story with the Saggitarrons(?). One could argue that Hero wasn't filler because it gave us background info on Adama but since that part of his history is never mentioned again (and it wasn't very believable) I chose to call it 'filler'...But no...this episode definately wasn't filler.

I completely agree. Those are the only 4 filler episodes. But what are you saying about the Saggitarons? They were going to play an important part but it was dropped after that one episode?

In his podcast Ron Moore says that they were supposed to play a bigger role. I'm not sure if there is access to it other than the dvd now.

123home123

[63]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 55
    In the original version, one storyline focused on Dee and the Sagittaron refugees on the Galactica. I don't remember why they cut it. Maybe because the episode became too long.