Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Discussion - "Crossroads, Part 1" (3/18/07 episode) (spoilers)

monster_monster

[21]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 35
    copygeek wrote:

Maybe they'll pull a fast one on us (since they did say Season 4 would be about "What IS a Cylon?"), and make Lampkin's CAT be the Cylon!

Yeah, THAT would be something
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boromirbeauty

[22]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 61
    Will this episode be on at the regular time? My tv listings have it as starting at 9. Can someone please let me know if this is true or not. Thanks!

weirdaaron

[23]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 3
    boromirbeauty wrote:
    Will this episode be on at the regular time? My tv listings have it as starting at 9. Can someone please let me know if this is true or not. Thanks!

Erm, yes Its on at 9 pm for me.... (central time) on Sci-Fi.

I am really excited to see what happens these next two episodes. However the 9 month break will suck. So they will have to have a very suspensful and powerful season finalle to keep the viewers...

boromirbeauty

[24]Mar 18, 2007
    weirdaaron wrote:
    boromirbeauty wrote:

Erm, yes Its on at 9 pm for me.... (central time) on Sci-Fi.

I am really excited to see what happens these next two episodes. However the 9 month break will suck. So they will have to have a very suspensful and powerful season finalle to keep the viewers...

Oy, I should have said that I'm in NY, so that is eastern standard time.

MichaudMR

[25]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 17
    10:00PM, as usaul

boromirbeauty

[26]Mar 18, 2007
    Thanks MichaudMr.

Tim_Bronx

[27]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 13
    The Cylons are back!  This episode just got a whole lot better. 

RizNYC

[28]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 5
    The trial scenes were really good but should Geata (sp) be a witness?? Come on, he should be THE main witness for the prosecution. He has all the dirt on Baltar.

Nevertheless, this was fun to watch. Lee once again proved he is a complete wuss and a fool.

123home123

[29]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 55
    For people who are reading through spoiler sites: Please do not post spoilers for next week's episode in this thread.

Tim_Bronx

[30]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 13

Great episode.  Much better then the last few.

This episode made me dislike Lee.  Dualla was right, Lee's efforts are going to make a guilty man walk, and that's not right.

weirdaaron

[31]Mar 18, 2007
    Wow, this episode was very good. It was pretty slow... but if you noticed they didn't have the little intro with the words nor did they have the credits and all that. They must have needed all the time they could get. Anyway, I am very excited to see next weeks episode... (i will try not to break the rule you just set) but the preview gave away a bit to much, and its quite obvious whats guna happen. And truly I don't think baltar is guility, he was forced to do it. And though i didn't like the way he handled it i don't think he deserves to die...
    Edited on 03/18/2007 8:06pm

Chainblast

[32]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 6
    Wow, what did Lee do. I bet his father is wishing he didn't have that talk with him...damn bastard.

And so it begins.

RizNYC

[33]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 5
    And whats going on with Roslyn's chief of staff? Is she just a drunk now? Or is something else going on there?

And now it seems like we are going to find out the final 5, or at least a couple more of them. Is Starbuck one of them too?

LDiaz457

[34]Mar 18, 2007
    I can't believe Roslin's cancer has come back. I honestly burst into tears as soon as I heard that. I feel like it's pretty much a given that Roslin is going to die... hopefully after she finds earth... 'one will find out he/she is a Cylon, one will die, one will discover earth'.

123home123

[35]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 55
    Some of you may have noticed the prevalence of the number Five. Here are the notable instances I spotted:

--Number Six says that FIVE crazies have come to Baltar's cell in search of some kind of divine intervention.
    --There are FIVE members of the tribunal.
    --There are now FIVE new main cast members. The actors playing Gaeta, Tigh, Tyrol, Helo and Dee were added to the main cast. Previously they were just recurring stars.

This all hints at the large question of the identity of the Final Five Cylons.

I agree that the preview seemed to give away a heck of a lot of info, but I won't repeat that here, just in case some of you missed it or skipped it.

I found Helo's comment interesting near the end, about the weather changing, just before a storm was approaching.

tstov01

[36]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 8
    (regarding quote from Adamathrace) Wow, you kinda pegged this one dead on! All I can say is that the rest is probably correct also. Man am I wishing that I had no read that, cause once I saw Tigh hearing that music and the girl bringing the photo to Baltar, I remembered reading your thread... Dead on. Again though, I wish that I would not have read it, cause I kinda have an idea of where it is all going, but then again, this is by far the best television show on the air, and my absolute fav... so I will highly enjoy it either way!!

[Editor's note: I removed the quoted passage because it contains significant spoilers for next week's episode. This thread should only contain spoilers for this week's episode.]
    Edited on 03/18/2007 9:15pm

tstov01

[37]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 8
    and of course, there is still a possibility that the rest of what you (adamathrace) said is wrong... maybe...

danharr

[38]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 45
    Now that was a good episode loved the court room battle.  I have to say i'm not happy how demonized lee has become but we live in a prosecutors are good and the defense is bad culture.  I hope Lampkin isn't a cyclon that would be way too cheap but if Tigh is so be it.  Right now his character is stagnaunt for me and him being a cyclon would spice things up.  Especially when he fights it like Athena did or perhaps Athena's husband that would be fine.

ivanveta

[39]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 7
    it was a good episode but at the end there was to much information about the ending... well it would be interesting to see... cant wait untill next sunday!! 

trip31

[40]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 12
    I can't see Tigh being a Cylon since he faught the Cylons in the original war