Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Discussion - "Faith" (U.S. air date 5/9/08) (spoilers)

How would you rate this episode?

MrBovineOrdure

[81]May 16, 2008
    • level: 6

"But you MISSED!!! BUTTERFINGERS!!!!"

Still one of my favorite lines...

Mr BO

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ebony_kunoichi

[82]May 16, 2008
    • level: 13

Paprika....oh lord. Who do you like??

O.K. I'd admit that Lee is a tad bit annoying, but he is cool and I kinda miss him though. Does anyone else miss Lee besides me? I liked Lee a lot in the first two Seasons, but now he up against my girl Laura "flush that skin job out the motherfrakking airlock" Roslin. I love her and anyone that stands in her way I have a problem with. Then he screwed D over...grrr. Lee is way TOO much of a goodie goodie idealist now and I cant stand him in politics. The writers have made Lee boring and talk about someone you wanna punch who is smug, forget Gaeta Lee is it.

I dont like Baltar either, but at least he is interesting. Heck at this point I would take Zarek or even Raptor pilot #4 over Lee.

hazelnut144

[83]May 16, 2008
    • level: 8
    ebony_kunoichi wrote:

O.K. I'd admit that Lee is a tad bit annoying, but he is cool and I kinda miss him though. Does anyone else miss Lee besides me? I liked Lee a lot in the first two Seasons, but now he up against my girl Laura "flush that skin job out the motherfrakking airlock" Roslin. I love her and anyone that stands in her way I have a problem with. Then he screwed D over...grrr. Lee is way TOO much of a goodie goodie idealist now and I cant stand him in politics. The writers have made Lee boring and talk about someone you wanna punch who is smug, forget Gaeta Lee is it.

I dont like Baltar either, but at least he is interesting. Heck at this point I would take Zarek or even Raptor pilot #4 over Lee.

Lee can be a bit of an idealist, yeah, but that is a part of his character. And, yes, that can make him a real prick sometimes. Although personally, the only time I really can't stand Lee is the miniseries. I think anyone would want to punch him rather than talk to him in the miniseries. Lee's storyline has been a bit stagnant so far, I agree, but I have a feeling that it's going to get interesting pretty soon. As for Dee, well actually, SHE left HIM. I mean, yes, his reasons for marrying her were pretty frakked up, but as of Maelstrom, things are "...good. No. Better than good. Best they've ever been". So after they had put their marriage back together, she walked out on him. All because she didn't believe in what he did. So I think that blaming Lee for their marriage falling apart is a bit onesided. It was things that both of them did.

As for what someone said about wanting to punch Gaeta in the face if they met him, well I wouldn't say that extreme, but he would probably irritate me if I met him. Which is the same with a few of the other characters. Starbuck, who I love as a character, would probably be a pretty annoying person to know.

123home123

[84]May 17, 2008
    • level: 55
    I thought Gaeta's best scenes were in the "Collaborators" episode, when the Circle was about to execute him. He stood up to them even though he was tied up and moments away from death.

ebony_kunoichi

[85]May 19, 2008
    • level: 13

Thank you! Gaeta is a hero!

I love love Starbuck, she is like the kinda chick that I would hang around with for sure. She is complicated and kinda mean. I love that, so much like me.

Yes D did leave Lee, but him defending Baltar would have sent me packing too...o.k. who am I kidding, he could have defended a cylon and I would have taken one look at that body and got over it, but yeah Lee is kinda out of it now and i like him better in the military.

ISpeakTheTruth

[86]May 25, 2008
    • level: 33
    I haven't liked Gaeta since he lied during Baltar's trial about what really happened. I still love that entire sequence. "Oh Felix what are you doing?" One of my favorite quotes from Baltar.

hazelnut144

[87]May 27, 2008
    • level: 8
    I have to agree with that. Though there are times that I really like Gaeta, there are others when I just can't. The time where he perjures himself on the stand being one of them.