TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Discussion-"He That Believeth In Me" (U.S. air date 4/4/08) (spoilers)

123home123

[1]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 55
    Kara faces skepticism and doubts about her identity when she returns to the Galactica. Sam Anders has a mysterious encounter with a Cylon Raider.

---------------------------

Since the episode-specific promo aired on Friday, it's time to start up the episode discussion thread for this, the first episode of the long-awaited Season 4.

At this point, do not post any significant spoilers about the episode until after it airs on the Sci Fi Channel next Friday. You may post your personal speculation, and comments about the promotional spots that have been airing on the Sci Fi Channel.

After more than 12 months of waiting, we will finally get to see a new episode of Battlestar Galactica (not counting the TV movie "Battlestar Galactica: Razor," which was outstanding but followed a storyline separate from the main focus of the series).
    Edited on 03/29/2008 2:43pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Idbeolderifiwas

[2]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 20
    Oh man I'm so excited. It's been so long since there has been a new episode. When I first started watching BSG the third season was about to end, so I barely ever got to watch an episode live and have the feeling of suspense just waiting for the next episode to air. I'm really hoping that all this time is going to pay off and we get some really fantastic episodes.

hartbroknagn

[3]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 2

I have been waiting a long time for Season 4 to start. I was thinking about how I reacted when I read that Battlestart Galactica was going to be redone and I was sure that there was no way it was going to be any better than the original. I have to admit, I was wrong, wrong, wrong.

I have been able to watch the first and second seasons on HDTV over the last couple of months. When the commercials come on for the new season, I get goose bumps.

Only 5 more days to go!!!

videordinary

[4]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 5

Man, I'm counting down the days too.

One kick ass thing about BSG is that everyone i've recommended it to has loved it. I'm talking non-sci-fi watching people. I'm definitely jazzed about this.

Lei_K

[5]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 11
    Counting the days... hours... seconds... nano seconds - err wait only Cylons can do that constantly
    Edited on 03/31/2008 8:09pm
    Edited 3 total times.

alllstarz

[6]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 4

Random speculation about this episode;

If anders (as shown in the preview) does not get attack by the cylons raiders because as we find out in season 3 he is one of the final 5. Would that not prove that both StarBuck and Apollo cannot be cylon? and that sharon was only attacked because helo was in the raptor (pilot episode)

Edited on 04/01/2008 5:18pm

ebony_kunoichi

[7]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 13
    I am, so frakking excited!!! This is my favorite show on TV more than Lost or Heroes. I wish that it didnt have to end. It makes me sad that it cant go on for at least a couple of years more.

pop_star1988

[8]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 12
    i just read the article there are more appearance of the cylon characters...i really cant wait aaaaaaahhhh!!!

zzbeach

[9]Apr 3, 2008
    When did Anders become a pilot?

Idbeolderifiwas

[10]Apr 3, 2008
    In Crossroads he was training to be one. If you go watch part 2 you'll see him getting taught about Raptors when he hears the Chief humming All Along The Watchtower.

stgiavanni

[11]Apr 3, 2008
    • level: 3

i cannot explain how excited i am, i have been babbling too everyone about this show for so long because i don't know wnyone else that watches it

peprmpati

[12]Apr 4, 2008
    • level: 10

Almost NOON!!!!SCIFI.COM here I come...

That was the Best 45min that I have spent infront of my CPU screen. OMG!!!!

Edited on 04/04/2008 9:52am

Kondix

[13]Apr 4, 2008
    So its somethin like 8h to the premier of BSG S4, right?

Idbeolderifiwas

[14]Apr 4, 2008
    10EST/7PST so only 6 hours remain now.

alllstarz

[15]Apr 4, 2008
    wow

wedgeantilles54

[16]Apr 4, 2008

WoW sums it up pretty well

the effects in the frist five minutes where awsome and alot of new stuff to have to try and figure out
    espically in relation to starbuck. Did anyone else notice that the photo that she took looked like a shot of earth from the moon.
    Baltar, well it seems he can preform miricles now.
    Looks like netweek is going to be even crazier.

Idbeolderifiwas

[17]Apr 4, 2008
    Okay wow. That was incredible. It's amazing to see it back after so long and yet it feels like nothing has changed. I really loved the battle at the beginning, and the part where Anders eye flashed red was fantastic. I'm guessing he subconsciously told the Raider what he was, and the Raider told all of the other Cylons to back off. I liked all of the scenes with the final 4 hinting that they're Cylons but not telling anyone. And for a minute I actually did think that Tigh had shot Adama, but of course that would not happen so soon into the season. Perhaps that's what's going to happen in the final episode, but we won't know that for a long long time. The stuff with Baltar was great, and I'm starting to wonder if maybe he is Jesus. I was watching a show here in Canada called Hypaspace and it was dedicated to BSG this week. They had a panel of people talking about what happened in season 3, and one guy thought that maybe all of the Humans will die in the end but Hera and Nick, and that they would be Adam and Eve. I thought that was interesting, but I'm not sure about it. Anyways, terrific episode, and I'm so glad to finally see the show back on the air after over a year and I loved the episode.

natemares

[18]Apr 4, 2008
    • level: 5
    The start was just great non stop and Anders beaming back to the raider was then the cylons just backed off I can't wait for the reast of the season and the final cylon and the final episode to finally reveal everything even though that might be next year great start to a great last season

Lei_K

[19]Apr 4, 2008
    Woah! That was a frakkin' good episode! If my jaw wasn't hanging down, I was on the edge of my seat. The part with Anders and the Raider was so cool! Battlestar continues to out do itself, especially with its special effects. Well, especially with everything! And Kara... woah, I don't know but it doesn't seem like even Kara would attack marines and go to kill the president. Its like she is even darker than before... She was just like bam! I'm going bust up the marines, pistol whip my husband and to go kill the President. Intense!

alllstarz

[20]Apr 4, 2008
    Personally;
    I don't know how i feel about Baltar's Special healing i can perform miracles role. I think the role helps and brings in to question what "baltar's head 6" really is and her purpose. Like i said before it confuses me that anders can do this.. considering Starbuck and Apollo always was in dogfights but did not have that ability so That could prove they are not the final five and same can be said with helo as he was shot at ( even though sharon was in the raptor). I'm not a big fan of apollo not being in military and giving up his wings... Granted i can see the story ark of roslin dying and him becoming president it doesn't seem exciting. As for starbuck who the frak knows; but did find it funny when you heard Tyrol, Sol and tori (sp) complain about people being cylons defiantly hypocritical. I thought it was cool when Apollo was talking about what if zack came out of the viper instead of kara and then said what if Kara was the roadmark and that was her "special destiny" that her mother and everyone was talking about.