Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Discussion - "Occupation/Precipice" Ep. 3-1.0/3-1.5 (spoilers)

  • Avatar of trackstarbuck

    trackstarbuck

    [41]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 08/24/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,336
    Tigh has gone wacko.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of quazy_qual

    quazy_qual

    [42]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 10/03/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 221
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    quazy_qual wrote:
    They called her Sharon Ageathon...

    i know! i clapped for that...


    I was attempting to correct War.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarGrowlmon15

    WarGrowlmon15

    [43]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 902
    quazy_qual wrote:
    Obviously Roslin does NOT die. I doubt Tom Zarek dies either.

    I liked the conversation between those two. Zarek acknowledged that she'd be a better President then his canidate and that he'd wished that she'd stolen the election that he'd worked so hard to win. That was really a cool moment when he admited that he wanted Roslin his biggest rival in command.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of trackstarbuck

    trackstarbuck

    [44]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 08/24/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,336
    quazy_qual wrote:
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    quazy_qual wrote:
    They called her Sharon Ageathon...

    i know! i clapped for that...


    I was attempting to correct War.

    yeah. i figured that out but.... i clapped for it.... just so yah know
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarGrowlmon15

    WarGrowlmon15

    [45]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 902
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    gcswift2 wrote:

    Whoa! That was intense. Whats up with that kid and Starbuck? Ellen Tigh and the Reverend? Is Rosalind ok? Is Balthazar a Cylon? Oh yeah, Sharon WTF?!?!?!? IS that kid with starbuck a cylon or 1/2 cylon or human? Damn, I've got so many questions. I dont know where to begin.

    Outstanding. This was the best Episode ever. This is why I love sci-fi


    The girl is half and half like Hera, Helo and Sharon's daughter. Sharon's reinstatment (or instatment at least) was a show that the Admiral truts her now I mean he spurced up her brig apparently in the last year so it was apparently much more comfortable for her. I also found it ironic that the Sharon who was killed by Cally was trying to help free her I guess she held no grudge against her. Number 6 is dead again but she'll be back like Cavil said. Poor Duck though I was starting to like that charchter. Didn't see it coming though that that copy of Diana Biers was the same one 6 killed in Downloaded though.

    it is NOT her child! i refuse to believe such evil!

    I don't get it: Sharon blew the hell out of that Farm and Kara killed all of the known Cylons inside so how did they get her ovary from there if the place was destroyed???

    exactly! NOT HER CHILD!

    Well I just saw that part again and Leoben said that they were able to salvage a few things like her ovary so it could be possible I guess
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 123home123

    123home123

    [46]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 05/24/02
    • level: 55
    • rank: Bounty Dog
    • posts: 11,760
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    123home123 wrote:
    To tell you the truth, I kind of got scared for a bit in "Precipice" because I thought Kara was actually going to kill Kacey herself. Yeah, I really thought that was going to happen. That would have been awful to watch so I'm glad they didn't go down that path.

    As for the forum, I was a little worried about how quiet everyone was this week leading up to the season premiere. I thought maybe everyone had left our little corner of the BSG fandom universe. Now it seems that all it took was some new episodes to get people talking again.

    kara`s wouldn`t do that! she would never HURT a child on purpose!

    But I thought she would do it because she didn't think it was really a human child. She wanted to kill Sharon on Caprica on sight when she sought the Arrow of Apollo. And I thought she would act the same way. I was thinking that she went into the bathroom to prepare herself for the dastardly deed because even if she didn't think Kacey was really human, it would still be difficult to commit such an act against someone that looked like a human child. Anyway, I don't think I could have gone to sleep for a week if that had happened.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarGrowlmon15

    WarGrowlmon15

    [47]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 902
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    quazy_qual wrote:
    I knew Geata was the informat from the moment he was shown on screen. The hair is a total give away.

    I knew it was him the moment that I heard that there was an informant.

    ok, so we all knew. how fascinating.... didn`t expect the Ellen/Cathol thing though! *shudders*

    First it's Cavil and second I'm not surprised since she is kinda a harlot. I knew she was going to betray them somehow thanks to information I dug up on future episodes.

    yeah... but didn`t think ANYONE would be that low!

    Well she could be a Cylon herself that was never resolved: what did her test really say???
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of trackstarbuck

    trackstarbuck

    [48]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 08/24/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,336
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    I don't get it: Sharon blew the hell out of that Farm and Kara killed all of the known Cylons inside so how did they get her ovary from there if the place was destroyed???

    exactly! NOT HER CHILD!

    Well I just saw that part again and Leoben said that they were able to salvage a few things like her ovary so it could be possible I guess


    *plugs ears* LALALALALALALA! I CANT HERE YOU!
    Edited on 10/07/2006 12:30pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of trackstarbuck

    trackstarbuck

    [49]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 08/24/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,336
    123home123 wrote:
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    123home123 wrote:
    To tell you the truth, I kind of got scared for a bit in "Precipice" because I thought Kara was actually going to kill Kacey herself. Yeah, I really thought that was going to happen. That would have been awful to watch so I'm glad they didn't go down that path.

    As for the forum, I was a little worried about how quiet everyone was this week leading up to the season premiere. I thought maybe everyone had left our little corner of the BSG fandom universe. Now it seems that all it took was some new episodes to get people talking again.

    kara`s wouldn`t do that! she would never HURT a child on purpose!

    But I thought she would do it because she didn't think it was really a human child. She wanted to kill Sharon on Caprica on sight when she sought the Arrow of Apollo. And I thought she would act the same way. I was thinking that she went into the bathroom to prepare herself for the dastardly deed because even if she didn't think Kacey was really human, it would still be difficult to commit such an act against someone that looked like a human child. Anyway, I don't think I could have gone to sleep for a week if that had happened.


    still, she couldn`t do anything like it cause of her past...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarGrowlmon15

    WarGrowlmon15

    [50]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 902
    quazy_qual wrote:
    They called her Sharon Ageathon...

    Really??? I didn't notice that but I'm rewatching it so i'll try and catch it this time. Go Helo and Sharon!!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of trackstarbuck

    trackstarbuck

    [51]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 08/24/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,336
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    quazy_qual wrote:
    I knew Geata was the informat from the moment he was shown on screen. The hair is a total give away.

    I knew it was him the moment that I heard that there was an informant.

    ok, so we all knew. how fascinating.... didn`t expect the Ellen/Cathol thing though! *shudders*

    First it's Cavil and second I'm not surprised since she is kinda a harlot. I knew she was going to betray them somehow thanks to information I dug up on future episodes.

    yeah... but didn`t think ANYONE would be that low!

    Well she could be a Cylon herself that was never resolved: what did her test really say???

    idk. i really don`t care about her. shes just... there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of quazy_qual

    quazy_qual

    [52]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 10/03/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 221
    I think the scene is coming up when Adama calls her that. It's when he's commisioning her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of trackstarbuck

    trackstarbuck

    [53]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 08/24/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,336
    quazy_qual wrote:
    I think the scene is coming up when Adama calls her that. It's when he's commisioning her.

    thats the one!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarGrowlmon15

    WarGrowlmon15

    [54]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 06/22/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 902
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    Well she could be a Cylon herself that was never resolved: what did her test really say???

    idk. i really don`t care about her (Ellen). shes just... there.

    I hope someone puts a bullet in her fraking brain.
    Edited on 10/07/2006 12:27pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 123home123

    123home123

    [55]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 05/24/02
    • level: 55
    • rank: Bounty Dog
    • posts: 11,760
    Adama says "Repeat after me. I, Sharon Agathon." I have it recorded on the DVR. (Useful tool for me since I'm the editor. Got to keep all those quotes straight and verified.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of trackstarbuck

    trackstarbuck

    [56]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 08/24/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 3,336
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    Well she could be a Cylon herself that was never resolved: what did her test really say???

    idk. i really don`t care about her (Ellen). shes just... there.

    I hope someone puts a bullet in her fraking brain.

    so say we all!
    Edited on 10/07/2006 12:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of quazy_qual

    quazy_qual

    [57]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 10/03/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 221
    So say we all!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BEEFFACE

    BEEFFACE

    [58]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 01/01/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3
    WarGrowlmon15 wrote:
    quazy_qual wrote:
    They called her Sharon Ageathon...

    Really??? I didn't notice that but I'm rewatching it so i'll try and catch it this time. Go Helo and Sharon!!!!!!!!


    they did indeed, during her oath

    edit: sorry, a little slow on my respose there
    Edited on 10/06/2006 9:46pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of quazy_qual

    quazy_qual

    [59]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 10/03/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 221
    Where is everyone... Don't we usually get like 20 people on here after an episode? Or am I thinking of the Lost board...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 123home123

    123home123

    [60]Oct 6, 2006
    • member since: 05/24/02
    • level: 55
    • rank: Bounty Dog
    • posts: 11,760
    It does seem a little quiet but BSG ends later than Lost does, and it's also a Friday night. BSG episode discussions usually pick up on the following day, after the initial flurry of messages.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.