Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Discussion - "Occupation/Precipice" Ep. 3-1.0/3-1.5 (spoilers)

WarGrowlmon15

[141]Oct 14, 2006
    • level: 8

One thing that I liked about this episode was the Tigh showed that he actually cared about Kara.  Normally he's mouthing off about Kara and putting her down but in this episode when he's being a hard ass and Kara is mentioned he softens and actually seems to care.  He asks if there's any news about her and seems really concerned about her for once unlike how he usually doesn't care and acts like Kara is someone he wouldn't care about her if she was gone.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

StelingMB

[142]Oct 15, 2006
    • level: 5
    As far as Starbuck and Tigh are concerned I'd really like to know what happened between them in the missing year! It had to have been something pretty special to turn these two in pals...(where are those promised flashbacks)?...HEHE!!!

123home123

[143]Oct 15, 2006
    • level: 55
    Episode 8 ("Unfinished Business"). It's the 8th episode but really the 9th hour. Occupation and Precipice are supposed to be episode 1.0 and 1.5 but that doesn't really work on the guide, so I made them 1 and 2.

Anyway, "Unfinished Business" airs on Dec. 1st. There's supposed to be a rather violent scene so be aware of that.

WarGrowlmon15

[144]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 8

StelingMB wrote:
    As far as Starbuck and Tigh are concerned I'd really like to know what happened between them in the missing year! It had to have been something pretty special to turn these two in pals...(where are those promised flashbacks)?...HEHE!!!
    Well maybe Tigh really did care about her he just didn't show it.  He actually seemed relived that she made it back from Old Caprica in one piece so maybe he hid the fact that he actually did care about her and perhaps they had some kind of reconciling I mean in the miniseries he attempted it but she just wouldn't hear but she may have changed her mind I mean in the finalie they seemed to have a more freindly relationship then before to the point where he was offering her advice about what to do and she actually took it unlike what she nomally does.

Edited on 10/18/2006 11:05am