Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Favorite Couple? (spoilers)

Which couple is your favorite?

chawan64

[41]Sep 26, 2008
    • level: 1
    Adama/Roslin and Tigh/Ellen

The rest either don't make sense or make me feel sick to the stomach...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ebony_kunoichi

[42]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 13
    Sharon/Helo I hate hate hate them so much. Everytime I see them together I puke.

Adama/Roslin, this is the super couple of the show! They work so good togther.

Dee/Gaeta. Man I want this sooo bad I can taste it.

UnionLords

[43]Oct 2, 2008

None of the specified options but The Other.

If there is only one wish for BSG couples that is going to be made happen by writers,

I would definitely choose Leoben & Kara.

I don't interest anything related to Roslin.

I'm sick of her. Her cancer / her numerous illogical decisions / Her prejudgements ... ...

So Adama should stay as far away as possible from her, for his own sake.

And Baltar - Number 6 relatiosnship is nothing but sex. Face it.

Ok, may be Number 6 "likes" Baltar,

since she has convinced the others,

for "live together with humans and get peaceful future on New Caprica" mission.

But Gaius CERTAINLY do not love her. That simple.

Finally, Lee and Kara... Oh God... Please, Give me a Break.

If they are counted as a "couple", then I may be writing this message from the Moon.

To me they are nothing but 2 irrelevant people,

who sometimes run into each other and happen to be seen in the same place... That's all.

On the other hand,

unless there wouldn't be a war between Cylons and Humans,

Leoben and Kara would probably have kids by now.

Kara would have no reason to reject Leoben who devoted himself to her many times.

The only issue between them is "The situation around them" such as war etc.

So... My vote goes to The Other.

Edited on 12/18/2008 4:54am
    Edited 3 total times.

elvenhome

[44]Oct 3, 2008
    • level: 9

I live for Helo/Sharon.

Adama/Roslin is also very sweet. And Gaius/Six is one of the most unique relationships on television.

But, for me, it's all about Helo and Sharon.

jugglepuff

[45]Oct 29, 2008
    i totally agree - the passion they have, the sparks that fly and sexual frustration with each other totally makes the series. I'm just hoping that in the end they will end up together. Most people think that Lee is too good to be with her but come on, their relationship was written in the stars literally - destined to be together - he totally gets her and loves her damaged or not and the fact that Sam is a cylon totally leaves room for Lee to get back in there. Apollo and Starbuck all the way!!!

36th_Phantom

[46]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 9
    Baltar and Six... i love the episodes where Six appears to him, and the one where we find out that he also appears to her.

scififan12921

[47]Nov 14, 2008
    • level: 6
    my fav is def Adama/Roslin. I like that has built over time and is based on mutual respect.

tribalchic

[48]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 17

36th_Phantom wrote:
    Baltar and Six... i love the episodes where Six appears to him, and the one where we find out that he also appears to her.

loool.....I can't stand most angsty onscreen romances on any shows but theirs is totally unique,original and certainly 'odd' enough to keep me hooked.

hazelnut144

[49]Nov 30, 2008
    • level: 8
    nottynotme wrote:

This just occured to me that none of the cylons seem to ever have intimate relations with each other. I know they don't show every aspect of "life" during the BSG 1 hour shows but you would think after human exposure members of different models might hook up once in a while.

They do seem to enjoy sex!

Ummm Baltar/Six/Three threesome part? I mean, yeah Baltar was there, but I still count that as having Six and Three together. And if you want to be really technical, Tyrol and Boomer as well. And Tori spent a while flirting with Tyrol, though I think we can assume nothing came of that. Oh and Cavil and Boomer. The naked dancing tai chi, and the kiss??

mfirefly10

[50]Dec 3, 2008
    • level: 6

Really glad Gaeta/Dee got a mention. I REALLY want them together. I think he's had a thing for her since season 1 and only now has she begun to realize the depth of her feelings for him.

I was also glad to see Leoben/Kara get a few votes. I like Kara with all three of them: Leoben, Lee, and Sam. (Though I do have a special place for Sam/Kara). I think each man has a connection to a different side of Kara. Lee is connected to "Starbuck" the pilot, the soldier, the screw-up. Sam is connected to Kara, the woman and her desire to live life as a civilian and build a family. Leoben is connected to Kara's "special destiny". He's the only one who really understands her part in all of this. The best thing the writers could do would be to have Kara grow as a character and reconcile all of her different identites. Once she is complete in herself, she will finally be able to build a real, equal relationship with someone else. The man who is able to accept Kara as a complete person is the one she should be with, whoever that turns out to be. (Still pulling for Anders, though ).