Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Ironies of the final five

scififan12921

[1]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 6
    I'd like to get some views on what people think the relationship of the final 5 will be with the rebel cylons. At some point the rebels are going to remember that these were basically the leaders of the resistance on New Caprica( along with Roslin). Except for Ellen the other "Finals" went out of their way to make life miserable for the cylons. Should make for some tense moments.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Daxx00004

[2]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    scififan12921 wrote:
    I'd like to get some views on what people think the relationship of the final 5 will be with the rebel cylons. At some point the rebels are going to remember that these were basically the leaders of the resistance on New Caprica( along with Roslin). Except for Ellen the other "Finals" went out of their way to make life miserable for the cylons. Should make for some tense moments.

Since the final five did not know they were cylon at the time and in fact the cylons weren't being particularly kind to the humans I imagine they are both letting bygones be bygones. Saul isn't holding his eye against them at the moment.

psychickiller

[3]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 9
    Obviously Tory is going to take a position among the Cylons. The question is whether D'anna stays on Earth, I hope not. She's an awesome Cylon leader ^^

MrBovineOrdure

[4]Jan 21, 2009

According to Ron Moore, that's the last you'll see of D'anna.

I wondered about this whole thing of the final 5 wiping out the 7's memory and their own memory. How would the plan stay on track? Doesn't that risk them being killed? (Then again, they'll just be reborn again....)

Mr BO

scififan12921

[5]Jan 21, 2009
    True, Saul isn't holding a grudge at the moment but I think his killing Ellen is going to be a catalyst for some interesting moments. Even though they didn't realie they were cylons at the time the memories and guilt are going to make things interesting.