TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Kara's Lighting situation. ((((SPOILERS))))

stgA

[1]Feb 14, 2009
    • level: 3
    Hey, there's been a topic posted recently about kara possibly being the 7th model Daniel or her dad was and now shes the offspring. Also there's been reference to other Daniels through the series who could be the 7th model, such as greystone( which is completely unlikely). I think the simplest and most obvious fact to support that Kara is either the offspring of daniel or Daniel himself is that in the most recent episode when Anders was going into seizures Tigh, Cheif, Torrie AND Kara all started to individually light up in the same sort of light that was used when Dianna saw the hooded final five in the temple of the five earlier in the series. Discuss or denounce,
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

maxmaullu

[2]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 7
    I think Kara is something different. Possibly, the first and only child from 2 of the final five ( Tigh and Ellen). Maybe she can even resurrect itself without ship!!!

WingcommanderIV

[3]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 8
    That's not what I saw. What I saw was everyone was bright and full of bloom, except for her. Everything around her was bright, but she seemed darker than everyone else.

scififan12921

[4]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 6
    WingcommanderIV wrote:
    That's not what I saw. What I saw was everyone was bright and full of bloom, except for her. Everything around her was bright, but she seemed darker than everyone else.

While I agree she wasn't as brightly lit as the others I still think it will turn out she has something to do with Daniel. I think she's going to end up being his daughter. I've always felt the music that she played in her apartment that he wrote was in some ways similar to the music that is played over many scenes on the cylon baseship.

Kondix

[5]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 11
    OK, my friend gave this one a thought, and this is what he thinks Kara is:

The human-form Cylons on earth created their Centurions more than 2 thousand years ago.

Who says, that these Centurions didn't create themselfs human forms to infiltrate the earthbound human cylons?

Maybe Starbuck is one of those Earth-human-Cylons-created-by-earth-Centurion-cylons?

Or maybe she is the only one? If she is, she brought death to the earth-human-cylons couse she infiltrated earth like Caprica Six did with Caprica... maybe she is destined to do it again?
    Maybe the hybrids know somehow of this, and therefore we have the prophecy of the harbringer of death...

Could it be that some of those earth-centurions survived? Can it be that there will be a third franction/fleet of Centurion-Cylons from earth? Or maybe Earth-human-Cylons? Or maybe they might be from this COLONY discussed by Ellen and John?

I like this theory... but with a few episodes remaining... I don't think there is enough room for such a big revelation like a third fleet... but the Starbuck aspect from this theory is excellent in my opinion!

Daxx00004

[6]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 9
    Kondix wrote:
    OK, my friend gave this one a thought, and this is what he thinks Kara is:

The human-form Cylons on earth created their Centurions more than 2 thousand years ago.

Who says, that these Centurions didn't create themselfs human forms to infiltrate the earthbound human cylons?

Maybe Starbuck is one of those Earth-human-Cylons-created-by-earth-Centurion-cylons?

Or maybe she is the only one? If she is, she brought death to the earth-human-cylons couse she infiltrated earth like Caprica Six did with Caprica... maybe she is destined to do it again?
    Maybe the hybrids know somehow of this, and therefore we have the prophecy of the harbringer of death...

Could it be that some of those earth-centurions survived? Can it be that there will be a third franction/fleet of Centurion-Cylons from earth? Or maybe Earth-human-Cylons? Or maybe they might be from this COLONY discussed by Ellen and John?

I like this theory... but with a few episodes remaining... I don't think there is enough room for such a big revelation like a third fleet... but the Starbuck aspect from this theory is excellent in my opinion!

I don't think that is possible. She has on-screen memories of being a child and physical evidence of being a child, her healed broken fingers. A created cylon would not have been a child.

Kondix

[7]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 11
    But a created Cylon can have "on-screen" fake memories... we know that... and all we know is that her fingers were broken long ago... it mustn't have happend in her childhood... besides those fingers could have been broken on purpose to match her memories... what eva