We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Last chance for crazy theories

Minor_Annoyance

[1]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 14

The scrolls of Pithia speak of a lower demon that will help them find the way to earth, or words to that effect. It's of course assumed the Cylons are the demons and Athena is the lower demon. But what if the scrolls aren't about colonials, they're about the Cylons. The Demons could be the rebel Cylons and the lower demon is Boomer, the one model 8 Cylon that didn't go with them.

Also, the last Cylon is Jacob from Lost.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MrBovineOrdure

[2]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 6

It always seems to be about the cylons. The final 5 "came from Earth". If that's so, then did they travel there with the 13th colony? Are these the original gods? Were they just humans that knew of a means for imortality? Did they leave because they instigated whatever caused the earth to be a bombed out radioactive husk, or were they just annoyed at all the Taco Bells and Starbucks that were cropping up?

THAT'S IT!!!! STARBUCK WAS PART OF IT ALL!!! She had a destiny but her past self wasted it on bad coffee joints!

Mr BO

scififan12921

[3]Jan 16, 2009

ok, since you asked for crazy theory, here's mine: the whole "this has happened before and will happen again" is that the 13th colony was actually evolved cylons. when things went bad on Kobol they went their seperate ways. However, the humans didn't learn and invented cylons again, they rebel and evolve again. I know that holes can be blown in this in many ways but the more I try to figure out the final cylon the crazier my ideas get. I now actually think the final will be someone we've seen before but that has already died-like Admiral Cain or Ellen Tigh.

psychickiller

[4]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 9
    They will discover that the reason for the destruction of the Earth, is the ending of a fictional Sci-Fi TV series called 'Battlecraft Fantastica', which caused the leaders of the world depise their own shallow lives and bring them to an end with some wonderful fire-nuke-works.

Vermic

[5]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 5
    scififan12921 wrote:

ok, since you asked for crazy theory, here's mine: the whole "this has happened before and will happen again" is that the 13th colony was actually evolved cylons. when things went bad on Kobol they went their seperate ways. However, the humans didn't learn and invented cylons again, they rebel and evolve again. I know that holes can be blown in this in many ways but the more I try to figure out the final cylon the crazier my ideas get. I now actually think the final will be someone we've seen before but that has already died-like Admiral Cain or Ellen Tigh.

HOLY CRUD MAN

How did you call all that?!?!

martymcflyjb

[6]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 10
    scififan12921 wrote:

Well lookie there!

scififan12921

[7]Jan 18, 2009
    I'm still shocked I was right about some of this. I went back watched all episodes beginning to end in my own little marathon. I listened to podcasts and started thinking what is the wildest thing that Ron Moore and David Eick could come up with to mess with us? Why, make us the audience all cylons! Can't chalk it up to anything else.