TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Less than 24 hours ...

h00plah

[1]Mar 19, 2009
    • level: 10

Until the final two hours of Battlestar Galactica. For nearly five years we've all dreaded the day that this moment would come, but it had to happen eventually. Things are finally in place for the final revelations to take place, and for the truth to finally be revealed.

Before 'Battlestar' ends, what do you plan to do?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alllstarz

[2]Mar 19, 2009
    • level: 4

Come home after my work shift (no class firdays)

Head to the grocery store get some solid snack food, order za/chinesse or pad thai sit back have a few adult beverages and enjoy of all that is BSG... Even though the hosts can get rather annoying ahaha

Kondix

[3]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 11
    Rewatch some of the previous episodes with my girl, and after 12 days of work simply relax with a beer (or five)and a moment as big as the third episode of Star Wars, hoping that BSG will end with an even better ending than Return of the Jedi (must'nt be such a positive ending, it just should be quality wise better)!

But folks, BSG is not gone! I am going to wait for the Caprica pilot and use it as a pilot to rewatch BSG ...again

Idbeolderifiwas

[4]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 20
    I'll be waiting impatiently all day (don't work fridays) I can't believe this is finally it...it's almost over I know that there will be more BSG related content in the future, but it is the end of the series and I can't say the thought of Caprica next year will heal the pain of no more BSG

Kondix

[5]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 11
    OK, now just think of it that way... after this weekend you will not have to wait for new episodes almost a year with an amazing, mind blowing cliff hanger... this is the end... no more forever waiting...

I somehow am happy about this... this piece of art is almost done, almost finished, and I cant wait to see the end and judge the story on how it ended (Like I normally do on any feature film... this one is just a little longer - 40times longer than a feature film).

my1sunshine

[6]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 12

Unfortunately, I work until 10, and go back in at 9 AM. My wife is a big fan, but she's sick.. and can't stay up to watch it with me. So I have to stay away from the boards tonight, and watch it tomorrow when we get home. Then, I plan to light up .. ahem, never mind.... sit back and enjoy, and weep, I'm sure.

I'll check out the boards tomorrow.

In the meantime, guys.. I posted a thread about two weeks ago called "BSG Reflections: A New Re-watch thread", and nobody has checked it out.(sob)

It's a fun suggestion for keeping the forum alive with re-watching observservations. Please check it out. I don't mean to plug, but I'd really like some comments/ opinions from you guys. Kondix, if you're planning to re-watch, you should enjoy it. Read more at the thread.

Until then.. I can't wait for the finale!

Edited on 03/20/2009 8:52am

tedia27

[7]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 4

I have been on board since day one through the ups and downs the long breaks and the filler eps but I can not believe that it is coming to an end, nothing more to watch on tv anymore, but it was one Frakkin H*ll of a ride and I am glad that the RMD decieded to end it instead of the network, well too all my BSG family its been a great ride and see you when Caprica hits the airways, as for me I going to enjoy the rest of the marathon and sit back try not to throw anything when its all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS BEEN GREAT

h00plah

[8]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 10
    It will be sad to see BSG leave us, but if it leaves with a satisfactory ending, Everything will be just fine.