Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Need Help to Answer a few Questions!! Please.

oddmill

[1]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 1

Okay first i want to know if the 10th episode of season 4 called Revelations, is the last episode of season 4??

Also what happen before this show takes place, how did they lose Earth in the first place, what exactly happened on Caperica? does the older battlestar galactica(1978 tell you all of this, does the newer battlestar galactica(2003) take off where the older one left off??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

eater11

[2]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 18
    Ok Revelations is not the last of the season is the mid-season cliffhanger. They have never been to earth it is just that 13 tribes left Kobol and the Twelve tribes formed the twelve colonies. The 13th went a different way and become the people of earth.

Caprica was nuked in the cylon attack on the colonies, all of the colonies were nuked and only the crew of the BSG, Pegasus, and some civilian fleet survived. No the show is a Re-imagining of the old show, which means that it is pretty much completely different.

MrBovineOrdure

[3]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 6

Take a look at the thread;

"Battlestar Galactica in Just Ten Minutes - A Guide for New Fans (spoilers)" above.

Mr BO

GavinGibbons

[4]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 29
    oddmill wrote:

Okay first i want to know if the 10th episode of season 4 called Revelations, is the last episode of season 4??

Also what happen before this show takes place, how did they lose Earth in the first place, what exactly happened on Caperica? does the older battlestar galactica(1978 tell you all of this, does the newer battlestar galactica(2003) take off where the older one left off??

I take it you dont watch the show! I agree with MrBovine^^ or just watch the show because it is fantastic.

lisagraham

[5]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 30
    MrBovineOrdure wrote:

Take a look at the thread;

"Battlestar Galactica in Just Ten Minutes - A Guide for New Fans (spoilers)" above.

Mr BO

That link is broken... Use this one if anyone is interested...

Battlestar Galactica in Just Ten Minutes - A Guide for New Fans (spoilers)