Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Now What?

They made it to Earth....now what?

tripping82

[1]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 14

They've flown across the galaxy to find Earth battling the Cylons along the way. They finally make an accord with the rebel Cylons and then find an apocalyptic Earth together. So now what?

Do you think they will settle on Earth? Leave and go back to the colonies?

Obviously there will be some sort of confrontation between the Cavil, Doral, Simon and BSG and the rebel Cylons...

All this has happened before and will happen again...

**Note: For this to "happen again" wouldn't the Colonies have to be re-populated?

Edited on 07/07/2008 9:36am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Bionetic

[2]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 8
    tripping82 wrote:

They've flown across the galaxy to find Earth battling the Cylons along the way. They finally make an accord with the rebel Cylons and then find an apocalyptic Earth together. So now what?

Do you think they will settle on Earth? Leave and go back to the colonies?

Obviously there will be some sort of confrontation between the Cavil, Doral, Simon and BSG and the rebel Cylons...

All this has happened before and will happen again...

**Note: For this to "happen again" wouldn't the Colonies have to be re-populated?

I think the quest isn't over. i beleive there still is some treasure out there, something greater than earth that has yet to be discovered and I think the Temple of Aurora and more importantly the Final Five are the key to finding whatever this treasure is.

pyrommiv

[3]Jul 11, 2008
    • level: 11

I am kinda expecting there to be someone else on earth, some remnant of the thirteenth tribe, or maybe some cylons. Not to sure of the timelines, did the thirteenth tribe have clyons with them when they left? or could they develop them later, like the other colonies.

I agree that we are sure to see the other cylons catch up with them on earth.