Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Petition to Start Last Half of BSG series early!

videordinary

[1]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 5

Hello Everyone!

I've started a petition online to try to encourage Sci-Fi/NBC-Universal to show the final episodes of Battlestar Galactica earlier than a 2009 season.I've never done an online petition before... so anyone with the initiative to make Sci-Fi and NBC aware of this petition your vote and your help would be appreciated ten fold.

So Say We All

Josh "Hatchetface" Evans

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/BSGSeriesFinale

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Idbeolderifiwas

[2]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 20
    Sorry, but Online Petitions never work. I know you have good intentions and all, but this won't have any effect on Sci-Fi's decision to air the last 12 episodes in 2009. I'm sure they fully understand just how pissed every fan is that they're doing it, but that's not going to change their decision.

kwilliams1

[3]Jun 20, 2008

Will SCIFI even consider an online petition with the upcoming SAG strike becoming a strong possibility. Already, some of SCIFI's shows this year (such as Eureka) were pushed back due to the WGA strike. Do we know if the actors belong to an union such as SAG or AFTRA?

I did sign the petition and wish you the best on the petition drive.

Edited on 06/20/2008 11:50am

redhawk100

[4]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 6
    I am a bit concerned about airing the show early. They still havent finished filming the last episode yet and will need more than a month to wrap it up. Dont forget that they have to edit and add the CGs after that (which usually requires a few months for a show like Galactica). I hope im wrong about this but I personally dont want the quality to be hurt by anything in the last 10 episodes.

videordinary

[5]Jun 20, 2008

as long as you aren't a [/edited/] spammer named bob... sign the petition. my petition is trying to force a production. Just to let Sci-Fi know that we'd prefer to see it sooner than later.

For the people who said, damn, Kurt Cobain died before he knew what happened in Star Wars.

Bring it earlier... I don't wanna die not knowing. Call me shallow

Edited on 06/20/2008 10:32pm

tripping82

[6]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 14
    I will not be signing your petition only because I'd wouldn't want RDM to rush production. I want the end to be done correctly. If that means waiting 9 months, 12 months, 2 years...so be it.