Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

POLL: Who is the Final Cylon? (spoilers)

Who do you think is the Final Cylon?

radical_dan

[21]Mar 27, 2007
    • level: 1

chimera1979 wrote:
    I'm thinking that it may be Romo Lampkin Balyars lawyer seeing as the way that they shaw him dropping off his cane and waking away like he was not really hurt from his attack, and how he implied how he has more of a job now that he has won the trial...

That just proves that Lampkin is a good liar, not necessarily a cylon. Lampkin stated he was a liar somewhere in Crossroads 1 I believe.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ivanveta

[22]Mar 27, 2007
    • level: 7
    guidryp wrote:
    Are we certain we know the other 4 are for real? And that something else isn't going on?

yes RDM confrmed! and do not ask it again ! plz

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[23]Mar 29, 2007
    • level: 13
    I seem to remember an episode where they showed a rebirth ship and they took pictures of the ship from out of space and the image of a person looking like Madame President was looking out of one the windows.

cardcounter31

[24]Mar 29, 2007
    • level: 5
    how about none of the above

tripping82

[25]Mar 29, 2007
    • level: 14
    cardcounter31 wrote:
    how about none of the above
    Then who?

Rocket_Man141

[26]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 17
    I say its none of them. Its definitely not Baltar now, thats obvious. It would be too anti climatic.

tripping82

[27]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 14
    This just occured to me...Do you think the 4 newly revealed Cylon's know who the fifth one is?  If so, how would they interact with that Clyon?  In fact, how are they going to interact with each other?  Egh!  I can't wait until Season 4 starts.

BiSheng

[28]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 6
    tripping82 wrote:
    This just occured to me...Do you think the 4 newly revealed Cylon's know who the fifth one is? If so, how would they interact with that Clyon? In fact, how are they going to interact with each other? Egh! I can't wait until Season 4 starts.
    First Question: no, they only know each other because they all came to the music, and Tigh coming in was a complete surprise to the others. Second quest: N/A Third question: Very carefully. More importantly, how will they interact with thier loved ones, and will Tyrol really tell Cally? Finnal point: as far as who the final cylon is, it is likely that it's someone who wasn't on Galactica and couldn't get to the music, otherwise they would have heard it too, and been revealed with the others. I have two guesses, Starbuck (the obvious choice), or the guy who used to play Apollo on the old show (I forget his name). Also, I hope when they get to Earth they don't have superpowers like in galactica 1980.
    Edited on 04/03/2007 1:49pm
    Edited 2 total times.

scubbersteve

[29]May 29, 2007
    • level: 6

two of the final four cylons were working with the two major characters. doesnt that suggest that neither bill adama or laura roslin will be cylons? what would be the point in having two cylons unwittingly manipulating two more cylons? also refer to season 2 episode 10 where D'Anna Biers (played by Lucy Lawless) has been killing herself to see the final five cylons. She shows her drawings to Baltar and there is a clear picture of a man with a moustache and long tied back hair which obviously isnt any of the four we met in the season finale. I'm thinking it's Baltar.

Edited on 05/29/2007 4:02am

Vincent2013

[30]May 30, 2007

What if the final Cylon has not yet been shown? Or a better question; What if the final Cylon already knows that they are a cylon, and didn't want to reveal himself or herself to the others until they knew which side they were going to be on.

But me personally I think its Starbuck, I mean how lame was that line " I've been to earth, and Im going to take you there." 

Foggle

[31]May 30, 2007
    • level: 18
    My friend's cousin's uncle's proctologist's daughter knows Ron Moore, and he told her directly that Boxey is the final Cylon.  You will all cry when you discover I am right.

123home123

[32]May 30, 2007
    • level: 55
    Well, if that's your source, then I think the final Cylon really is the daggit. We already know he's robotic, after all.

smurfgal8

[33]May 31, 2007
    • level: 9
    kara?

boomer_cylon

[34]Jun 1, 2007
    ithink kara/starbuck

PineTreeMouse

[35]Jun 2, 2007
    • level: 5
    5th cylon will be s/one we haven't met before. There aren't too many characters left who it could be and still be some sort of surprise.

Thinking left-field (and I mean so far out of the box the box is left behind on Caprica) could it be that the 5th cylon isn't in human form any more and has downloaded its consciousness to another form?

zeonguitarist

[36]Jun 3, 2007
    I think the final cylon is Tom Sarak, i think that roslins cancer will force her to step dwon as prez then he will have to take on the role. It can't be adama we see a picture of him as a young man with his sons in the miniseries with lee and zack as kids so it's not lee either, i don't think it starbuck she already has alot going on what with that special destiny and surving the crash and managing to glue her viper back together then find earth. Its not roslin cause she has cancer and cylons are imune. It might be baltar, it would explain alot but i think that's just far too obvious i'm sure the last model wouldn't be someone so closely linked to the cylons and as for gaeta, dee and cally who would really care if they were cylons i mean it's not like they have important roles within the ship and i would feel pretty cheated if it was one of them. It could be the doctor but again he doesn't have a very important role, unless he's known all this time and he's secretly been injecting the crew with something but that's a long shot, anyway that's my guess Tom sarak i might be wrong but the fact is we have no idea what the writers are going to come up with in the next season so it might mean that thing's like roslins cancer and Adama growing old were in their programing, can't wait to find out though!!!

Invader_of_53

[37]Jun 4, 2007
    Kamakazi_down wrote:
    It's either Roslin, Starbuck, or Gaeta.

Why Gaeta? Remember in the episode "Taking a Break From All Your Worries" right before Gaeta stabbed Baltar? Gaius asks Felix why he played both sides when he didn't have to and then he adds "if your friends only knew the truth." Then Baltar whispers something in his ear and Gaeta goes nuts. Maybe he was saying "You're a cylon."

No. Moore stated in his podcast that this was part of a dropped plotline involving the murder of several Sagittarons during the Cylon occupation that was supposed to pay off during Baltar's trial. What sets Gaeta off is that Baltar was going to implicate him in the incident. Besides, this would imply that Gaeta knows of his Cylon identity, and the case with Tigh, Tyrol, Anders, and Tory kind of throws that out an airlock.

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    I seem to remember an episode where they showed a rebirth ship and they took pictures of the ship from out of space and the image of a person looking like Madame President was looking out of one the windows.

Roslin's not on the Resurrection ship. If she were, the other Cylons would know at least one of the Final Five, making the big stink about keeping their identities hidden kind of pointless.

I'm confident that the last Cylon is a major character. Think about it. After the miniseries, the next three were new characters. Now four of the Final Five are supporting characters. The last Cylon has got to be a major player. It'll be a downer if some new character we haven't seen in past three seasons comes out and says "I'm #12." We don't see it coming, but how does it play out in terms of affecting the shape of these charactes and the story?

My money right now is on Roslin. I know the majority are pointing to Kara, and with good reason, but I'm thinking outside the box, which lets me see the corners you lot aren't. First, from a creative persepective, I think it's too easy. It'll be more shocking if there's some other explantion for Kara's reappearance, especially since there's a connection to Earth. And I'm also not buying Cylon-related hallucination; I rule that out for having evidence to refute this. It's vauge, and may not fall under everyone's belief, but I think it's subtley refuted. I'm taking a third theoretical option on that one. But as for Roslin: well, simply because of her prophetic role to lead humanity to the promised land, and all the kooky visions and all. At the very least, it's deduction. Not only are the males dominant in the whole Cylon race, but even with the Final Five working independently, either way, there needs to be at least one more female to help out the odds a little better. By that, the last Cylon is bound to be female; and I've already ruled out Kara. Going back, I think Kara is the dying leader (define "dying"). Don't believe me? Refresh yourself of the details of "The Hand of God". This leaves vacacany in Roslin's part, and I love thinking that the whole time she's been thinking she was leading humanity, when she is fact, doing something siginificant for the Cylons. Of course, that's as far as I get because I'm not up to guessing on what the master Cylon plan is. Now, why she didn't get drawn into the music with the Final-esque Four opens up the question of who programmed those Cylons to hear the godsdamn music in the first place. There's definitely a leader somewhere, and I'm think that's Roslin's true role here.

jcastro20111

[38]Jun 7, 2007
    Billy

SgtHydra

[39]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 10
    Baltar. Its the only way.

gauge105

[40]Jun 9, 2007

my bet is on Gaeta because if you look at the positions the other 4 held during the occupations (both on old and new caprica), all were pivotal to the resistance and also keeping things going on the galactica (except for anders, who just plays as kara's toy-boy... but thats an important job too).

i have no doubt that the profecy of the 'dying leader' will come to pass and laura will never actually reach earth (or won't last long after getting there) so i don't think she could be one.

tom zarak has just been totally out of the picture for so long i'm wondering if he's still in the show at all. still a possibility.

lamkin was just a passing character people! get over it!

kara would just be too obvious to be the 5th cylon, she is something more special.

as for lee and will.... highly dubious and not very likely.