Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

POLL: Who is the Final Cylon? (spoilers)

Who do you think is the Final Cylon?

Idbeolderifiwas

[181]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 20
    Vincent2013 wrote:
    What about D'Anna. I mean to one of the final five she said, "Forgive me I didnt know" who was she talking about, if it was her who took Tighs eye than it was him if not than it has to be the final one and she also told Baltar that he was right, now if we could find out everything she did, its possible that we could find the final one. Also it seems that throughout a couple of seasons, its been hinted that Tyrol was a cylon and it turned he was. And they also have been hinting that Baltar is a cylon, now i know it would be obvious but last night while reading the Battlestar wiki and reading about D'Annas character I just got this wave that Baltar is the final Cylon.

Don't forget about the time when D'Anna almost killed Anders on Caprica after he bombed the Cafe. She could have been apologizing for that, because we all know he would be dead right now if it wasn't for Six and Boomer killing her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tripping82

[182]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 14
    Idbeolderifiwas wrote:
    Vincent2013 wrote:
    What about D'Anna. I mean to one of the final five she said, "Forgive me I didnt know" who was she talking about, if it was her who took Tighs eye than it was him if not than it has to be the final one and she also told Baltar that he was right, now if we could find out everything she did, its possible that we could find the final one. Also it seems that throughout a couple of seasons, its been hinted that Tyrol was a cylon and it turned he was. And they also have been hinting that Baltar is a cylon, now i know it would be obvious but last night while reading the Battlestar wiki and reading about D'Annas character I just got this wave that Baltar is the final Cylon.

Don't forget about the time when D'Anna almost killed Anders on Caprica after he bombed the Cafe. She could have been apologizing for that, because we all know he would be dead right now if it wasn't for Six and Boomer killing her.

OOooo good one. I forgot 'bout that.

Vincent2013

[183]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 7
    Thats true, so it could have been Anders, but it seems like this cylon she was talking too surprised her the most.

tripping82

[184]Apr 24, 2008
    I still think its Tigh that she was speaking to.

tuckercase

[185]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 1
    It's not Blatar or Starbuck ~ Too obvious. The writing is far too clever for that.

"Key members of the fleet"... and archetype characters as well (common man, priest/monk, rebel, warrior, healer).

The final Cylon can and WILL be Lee Adama (bank on it). Have we all forgotten Leoban's prescient comment from a few years ago : "Adama is a cylon"?

How long had it been since Lee last saw his Dad before the Galactica decomissioning ceremony (that he didn't even want to attend)?

Starbuck and (Cylon) Lee will find Earth, be the final survivors, and beome "Adam & Eve". In the final "shock"... Lee will be the "One to be revealed".

Best question in this link :

Adama: word manipulation of the name of the first man according to Biblical myth, Adam. Does this mean that the Adamas are humans of the first generation on earth? Or are they first-generation Cylons, or leaders, unwittingly or wittingly leading the Cylons to Earth?

mialza

[186]Apr 27, 2008
    Vincent2013 wrote:
    Thats true, so it could have been Anders, but it seems like this cylon she was talking too surprised her the most.
    I almost feel it is Callie. So many ways they can go with that. Remember they almost killed her on New Caprica.

my1sunshine

[187]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 12

mfirefly10 wrote:
    Tom Zarek. I've thought so since his very first appearance in Bastille Day. As the show progressed, I was only more convinced of his cylon-ness. Think about it: Zarek has been working against the Adama/Roslin leadership since day 1. He also managed to get Baltar elected, something that was obviously detrimnetal to the human race. Also, it's keeping with the music-theory. Zarek wasn't on Galactica when the other four were awakened, so we never saw whether he heard the music. Plus, RDM did that spoiler pic which stated that none of the characters shown were the final cylon. (Granted, he could be lying). If he was telling the truth, there were only a few characters not included in the pic: Dee, Gaeta, Hot Dog, Racetrack, Doc Cottle, Zarek, Romo, and the deceased characters (Cain, Kendra, Billy, Kat, Ellen, etc). So, I'd put my money (if I had any that I could spare) on Zarek. Think of the irony alone! The original Apollo as the final cylon/cylon God? How GREAT would that be???!!!

Okay, mfirefly, I'm mad. I was thinking the same thing, and hoping noone else thought of it! LOL! Yeah, that's where my money is. If it's true, Moore can keep his promise of it not being a major character, but still have the shock coming from that simple, yet brilliant irony. The original Apollo, a Cylon. Also, think about how Zerrick speaks..like a prophet of doom. "There shall be this...there will be that ...this will happen...that will happen". How he has always preached against Roslin's religious angle. Food for thought. Also the roumours about the "War of the Gods" angle...theorys of how the whole final five storyline might be mixed with the ship of lights storyline from the classic show, if it's true. It's gonna be an interesting final season no matter which way you slice it. Gonna be fun.

darthykat1

[188]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 6

I think that Cally will turn out to be the last Cylon. People will ask, "Why didn't Cally repond to the music like the other four?" The answer is, "Her senses were suppressed from the drugs she was taking for stress." I really hope that Cally is the last Cylon because she'll give Tory one royal butt-kicking!!

adiav

[198]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 8

Wow, The Hybrid's found our boards.

logossun

[199]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 18
    tuckercase wrote:
    It's not Blatar or Starbuck ~ Too obvious. The writing is far too clever for that.

"Key members of the fleet"... and archetype characters as well (common man, priest/monk, rebel, warrior, healer).

The final Cylon can and WILL be Lee Adama (bank on it). Have we all forgotten Leoban's prescient comment from a few years ago : "Adama is a cylon"?

How long had it been since Lee last saw his Dad before the Galactica decomissioning ceremony (that he didn't even want to attend)?

Starbuck and (Cylon) Lee will find Earth, be the final survivors, and beome "Adam & Eve". In the final "shock"... Lee will be the "One to be revealed".

Best question in this link :

Adama: word manipulation of the name of the first man according to Biblical myth, Adam. Does this mean that the Adamas are humans of the first generation on earth? Or are they first-generation Cylons, or leaders, unwittingly or wittingly leading the Cylons to Earth?

Excellent deduction and one worth of the series. There was a theory going on about coming to Earth at a time for Baltar to actually be Jesus, but this is really cool as well. At least it would explain navels :-)
    Very nice; I vote for Lee as well!

SchiezaInc

[200]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 6

There's a part of me that wants it to either be the Admiral, Starbuck or Zarek.

I figure that the reason we're waiting on the fifth and final one is because he/she is a bigger surprise or possible ringleader of the four revealed thus far. This person would have to be significant to have a big enough impact to justify the suspense.

My inital thought was for it to be Roslin, but really, I think that would be too cliche. Although, I'd love for it to be Gauis just to see the look on Tigh's face.