Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Razor (The Movie)

pinot10

[1]May 30, 2009
    • level: 5

Hey all

I am in the middle of watching the BSG series for the 1st time but i am watching it chronicallogically. This is working out quiet nicely, so i have finished watching (in order) Razor flashbacks, miniseries, season 1, season 2 (up to 2.17 The Captaints hand) and Razor.

And as i just finished watching Razor, i thought it was a good movie and the end of the movie was interesting with the XO and the old guy's conversation. But i cant help in wondering, if i had watched Razor when i was up to season 4, like you guys did when u where watching it on tv, would it have made an impact on the show's storyline.

For me it didn't really, but i think i appriateded more watching it from where i did rather then waiting till the start of season 4. Becuse i imagine that a whole lot more things are coming (huge events) before i end up getting round to season 4, and to me it just feels stupid that the story will take a back step at that stage and tell tell us some more about pegusas and admrial kain.

And mayb it was a good thing that they showed us that movie when they did (start of seaon 4), i dont know seeing i am really still at the end of season 2. But to me it just feels like a waste.

Well those are my thoughts anyway.

Cheers

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.