Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Season 4.5 Promo and the fifth SPOILERS

dragon755

[1]Nov 16, 2008
    • level: 7

A link to the promo for the next half of season 4: http://stargate-news.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&task=videodirectlink&Itemid=153&id=60 or just put battlestar season 4.5 trailer into google.

Anyway my point is the voice that talks about the fifth. People have previously stated that it is prob Saul. I've tried listening to it and my only thought is either Lee or Anders. If it is Lee this would be intresting. Their are only really a few people that Lee could say this to (yes i know it could be ANYONE but im only guessing here just like everyone else) would be starbuck (pah to obivous for a great show like this one), Adama (again to obivous), Dee (could be but sue me for thinking this is too boring), Gaeta (a little bit better than Dee but still) or maybe Helo (which would screw up the whole baby thing with head 6 and Baltar). Of course if its Anders or anyone of the hundreds of 30 someting males on this show than this is no help. but i figured i'll just put my two cents in. Any thoughts?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kondix

[2]Nov 17, 2008
    • level: 11
    Maybe its ZAK... maybe they didn't burry him in that coffin, maybe it was empty... maybe his accident was so drastic, they could not find any body...
    or it is a story like with Bulldog... he got send out for a mission and he never returned...

well... just another 2 months... and we are on our way again

dragon755

[3]Nov 17, 2008
    • level: 7
    Yeah i read about Zak somewhere and i think it would be a good twist. Question is how are they going to explain it away?