Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

The 12 Models

pinot10

[1]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 5

Hey

I just watched the mini series again just now (and seen 1st season ages ago, nothing past that point) and at the end of the mini series, Adoma gets a note saying there are 12 cylon models and just wondering if the 12 models mean, 12 different actors playing cylons or (there are 4 different actors playing cylons that we no about at the end of the mini series (blondy, bomer, the guy that BSG left behind and the guy that BSG met while resupplying the ship)) do the 4 have 12 different models of themselves.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

psychickiller

[2]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 9
    The twelve Cylon models are 12 different looking models with different personlaties. Of each model there are many Cylons, who are essentialy the same.

This is one of the interesting mysteries in the series, who are these unrevealed models. By the end of season 2 you should know the most of them.

pinot10

[3]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 5

Well i guess from all the talk about season 4 and the previous that at the end of season 3 you find out 7 out of 12 cylons. Seeing the promo asks the question who r the final 5

psychickiller

[4]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 9
    pinot10 wrote:

Well i guess from all the talk about season 4 and the previous that at the end of season 3 you find out 7 out of 12 cylons. Seeing the promo asks the question who r the final 5

I'm gonna leave that to you to discover, since I don't wanna spoil the fun