Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

The 1st BSG Poll: Who is your favorite female character on BSG?

Who is your favorite female character on BSG?

papp_star

[141]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 5
    running poll update, starbuck is wining with the majority of votes, followed by no. 6 and sharon, with the roslinator ( i dont know who i got it from but i love it) coming in behind.
    still, dee is not really loved is she?
    poor dee.
    but thats what you get for stealing kara's lee. EVERYONE VOTE STARBUCK
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

papp_star

[142]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 5
    darth_mage wrote:
    I choose Laura, maybe its a women in power thing, only kidding, i really respect how far she has come from the school teacher we saw in the mini-series. It was difficult though because with the exception of Dee i quite like all the other listed females characters as well, they've all had an interesting development over the other two series and what we've seen of third. the trouble with listing six is which one - we have seen how caprica six has often disagreed with the other six models, so maybe that shoulkd have been two options. 
    i know i just spoke but im guna say this too. i loved roslin from the start. i prefer to see women in charge. i think the world would run a hellof a lot better because there would be more talking and less "george bush in the white house" incidents.
    but i do agree with you, roslin has come so very far. i love her character and i have so much respect for the way she can hide her emotions. from mary's interview on the BSG website you can find out that roslin didnt like the thought of being the one who is responsible for causing the genocide of the cylons, or shooting down a ship, or being involved in the resistance when they started suicide bombings, but she dealt with it very well. its got something to do with strong women eg. starbuck and roslin.

trackstarbuck

[143]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 10
    papp_star wrote:
    running poll update, starbuck is wining with the majority of votes, followed by no. 6 and sharon, with the roslinator ( i dont know who i got it from but i love it) coming in behind.
    still, dee is not really loved is she?
    poor dee.
    but thats what you get for stealing kara's lee. EVERYONE VOTE STARBUCK

roflol! that`s right, dee!