Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

The Cylon Register (spoilers)

Mayiya

[201]Apr 29, 2006
    • level: 1
    I haven't watched the episode again yet, but I absolutely do not believe that Baltar's Six is a figment of his imagination. I mean, remember the Six that framed him with the false photo!that was real, many people saw her, and it was definitely related to his Six.
    What I mean is that I agree with the other user here on the forums who believes Baltar's Six to be the devil. She is definitely not a figment of imagination and definitely not a Cylon, or at least not a usual Cylon.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

123home123

[202]Apr 29, 2006
    • level: 55
    But why would the "hero" Six on Caprica have a similar imaginary Baltar? It's a mirror image of the situation on Galactica. Instead of Baltar being the neurotic, lovesick one, it's Six. I don't think either of the imaginary characters are supposed to be real. Shelley Godfrey, the one who set up Baltar, was a real copy of Six, but she didn't seem to recognize Baltar, at least not as an intimate partner.

123home123

[203]Jun 3, 2006
    This is another useful topic that hasn't seen much activity for a few weeks. There might be some hints provided in the summertime Web-only series, "Battlestar Galactica: The Resistance."
    Edited on 06/02/2006 11:56pm

123home123

[204]Jul 24, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 07/24/2006 5:40pm

trackstarbuck

[205]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 10
    Dee will always be a cylon to me. if she isn`t, i may find a way to hate her MORE.

LtAgathon

[206]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 3
    Yeah, because if Dee was a cylon she could use that as an excuse for being a raging B*#!$. However, ife she isn't a cylon, then she's what we like to call a "floosie".

StelingMB

[207]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 5
    trackstarbuck wrote:
    Dee will always be a cylon to me. if she isn`t, i may find a way to hate her MORE.

Dee is worse than a Cylon...she has no real loyalty, no code! Dee is almost worse than Kat!!! And Kat is like the dust that collects in the bottom of Starbucks boots...

trackstarbuck

[208]Aug 3, 2006
    StelingMB wrote:
    trackstarbuck wrote:

Dee is worse than a Cylon...she has no real loyalty, no code! Dee is almost worse than Kat!!! And Kat is like the dust that collects in the bottom of Starbucks boots...

No... i think Kat if like the dirt that collects at the bottom of Starbucks boots! That leaves the dust position open for Dee.

trackstarbuck

[209]Aug 3, 2006
    LtAgathon wrote:
    Yeah, because if Dee was a cylon she could use that as an excuse for being a raging B*#!$. However, ife she isn't a cylon, then she's what we like to call a "floosie".

See, this is why we get along well.

LtAgathon

[210]Aug 6, 2006
    Yep, we know that Dee is a "ho"

123home123

[211]Aug 6, 2006
    Careful there. I don't want the forum to degenerate into Dee-bashing and name-calling, even if it's directed at a character.

LtAgathon

[212]Aug 6, 2006
    Would a seperate hatred to Dee message board be acceptable?

123home123

[213]Aug 6, 2006
    No. I'm pretty sure that would fall under the category of HATE speech. This forum is supposed to provide a place to discuss the show, not a place to declare one's hatred for some character or actor. I think some users might get offended by the unrelenting declaration of hatred for Dee so I think it would be better to discuss character elements, storylines, etc. and move away from the "I hate Dee" posts.

trackstarbuck

[214]Aug 8, 2006
    LtAgathon wrote:
    Yep, we know that Dee is a "ho"

*sighs* said with a burning passion.

trackstarbuck

[215]Aug 8, 2006
    123home123 wrote:
    No. I'm pretty sure that would fall under the category of HATE speech. This forum is supposed to provide a place to discuss the show, not a place to declare one's hatred for some character or actor. I think some users might get offended by the unrelenting declaration of hatred for Dee so I think it would be better to discuss character elements, storylines, etc. and move away from the "I hate Dee" posts.

awww! *tear tear*

wedgeantilles54

[216]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 12

I'm sure of this is duplication but i thought that this should be posted in this thread so that it will be easier for people to find than in the thread where i orginally posted it and hopefully it will spark some more discussion on the question of whos a Cylon and the various models

QUOTE="wedgeantilles54"]

On the cylon models aThe following is a list of ones that we have seen so far based upon all the info i can find and a small asumption

Human versions

"Boomer"/Sharon

Number 6

Number 3/ D'anna Beirs

Loben Conoy

Simon

Aron Doral

Cavil (The preist guy form season 2 finale)

Non Human Versions

Centurions

Raiders

That makes nine by my count which leaves three models that we have not seen or if we have don't know that they where/are cylons

Of course there is a possible 10th model,  if one watchs the mini series the officer at the begining is looking at data on cylons and he has specs for a cylon centurion that looks like the ones from the orginal series and there is model of one a shot of the museum/gift shop area on galactica that looks like that too with a sign that says clyon centurion over its head . Add to that conversation between 6 and baltar where he says something to the effect of the last time anyone saw the cylons they looked like walking chrome toasters and she says those models are still around, they have their uses (which could refer to centurions in general of the last cylons humanity had seen prior to the attack) Note this is all specualtion on my part

and as for the note that adama finds that says there are only 12 models, it could have come from baltar cause 6 tells him that there are 12 models and she is number 6, on the other hand it looks like it came off a printer so who knows it could have been based upon citings by the fleet or marines durring the attack

[/QUOTE]

wedgeantilles54

[217]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 12

Mayiya wrote:
    People, people, people!
    I cannot believe that I am the first one to mention this!I have read every single post in this thread and there is no mention of the episode where Baltar clearly says that there is a Cylon in this group: the 2 Adamas, the President, and the 2 Tighs.
    Come on people!In that episode when Adama Sr. brings Ellen for the first time and there is all that "test her blood, no, his, no hers" thing. Don't you remember that at the end they aggreed that Gaius should test all them?And in the last scene The 2 Adamas, Laura, Ellen and Tigh were in the doctor's lab, he announces that no one there is a Cylon and they laugh and joke, and Baltar says to Six something like "If they only knew that one of them is a Cylon!". She asks "Which one?" and he says "I'll never tell.".

I just rewatched the Scene to Mayiya is refering and the word cylon never comes up between 6 and Baltar. The closest to what mayiya is mentioning is when six says "If only they knew that everyone passes these days" to which Baltar Says "Its much simpler that way, no muss on fuss" and then six asks Baltar what Elen's test really said to which is where the "I'll never tell line comes in" So there for there is no reall proof that anyone in the room at the time is a Cylon as Mayiya suggested
    I think that the everyone passes these days remark is a reference to Sharon/Boomers test which showed she was a cylon and baltar faked the results for what ever reason, most likely to save himself or cover his own hide

trackstarbuck

[218]Aug 11, 2006
    so, we don`t KNOW that ellen is a cylon. but i think she`s gotten better (last seen on New Caprica and all). so, maybe she isn`t....*mysterious voice* we may never know...

StelingMB

[219]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 5
    I kinda like Ellen Tigh. She's shows us just how true and noble somebody like Laura Roslin actually is...the perfect foil...

trackstarbuck

[220]Aug 11, 2006
    StelingMB wrote:
    I kinda like Ellen Tigh. She's shows us just how true and noble somebody like Laura Roslin actually is...the perfect foil...

lol! i think her sissiness is funny. she`s such and girly chick. but she seemed better in the end of LDYB part2, so we`ll see...