Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

The Cylon Register (spoilers)

ilsalund

[481]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 11
    Invader_of_53 wrote:

ilsalund wrote:
    I don't think it has to be Starbuck because she died, maybe she didn't die, maybe that symbol she kept drawing and seeing in the clouds was some kind of wormhole that took her to earth and she just had to find out where she was and find her way back. Maybe that was her destiny, to go into the symbol and find earth... i don't know, they never talk of wormholes but i don't see why it couldn't be.

While I agree that Kara is not a Cylon (some of you are looking too superficially here), there is a half-and-half key problem with your wormhole theory there. How does that explain her Viper getting torn up? Nothing scientific can explain that. And then she comes back with a brank-spanking and unmarked new Viper?

There's also talk here and other parts of here that the Final Five split because they wanted to cuddle with humanity. Well, wasn't that what New Caprica was about? If they were so adamant not to uncover the shrouds on their mysterious brethren, then why be so collectively calm about trying to co-exist with humans? To boot, look at Cavil - an right-out atheist and they don't make a fuss over him. I think a theory on an internal rebellion is too simple. None of the Cylons know of the identity of the Final Five, so rebelling and then being clueless about it doesn't add up. And it's been confirmed by Moore that the Final Five weren't boxed, so that's out the window all together. No, something else segregated these two sects of Cylons, and it's a hell of a lot more complex than a simple disagreement.

And I'd like to add that we don't know about the resurrection of these Cylons (if they have a Resurrection Ship, then where the hell is it?), and while dialouge has suggested that Boomer and Six infiltrated the Colonies about 2 years before the Cylon attacks, remember again that taking this in as a qualifier contradicts the evidence that the Final Five and original 7 are not (consciously) working together. And I'm surprised no one has shot down the Tigh-being-replaced theory because Moore has also confirmed long ago that Cylons are not copies of specific people. There never was a Saul Tigh. And I don't think he's that old in that I don't think there's ever been anything that blatantly soldifies anyone confirming (in person, not a bunch of documents and files) Tigh's existence prior to the Cylon War. Was there even anyone that could corroborate seeing him in that war? Also, isn't there supposed to be some odd little correlation going with the fact that the visages of the Final Five are revealed in the same temple that was built in recognition of Five priests who worshiped "the one whose name cannot be spoken"? Built 4,000 frakking years ago! Chew on that.

I know, the exploding viper really messes with my theory, but i just don't think she's a cylon, it's just to obvious and this show is anything but obvious...

And I also agree with you on the final five thing, i think i might have said something myself in another thread but it wouldn't make any sense that the seven wouldn't know who the final five are if they had had a simple disagreement on what to do with the humans...

Finally, I was thinking about that also, the fact that there were 5 priests and the final five and that 4000 year-old temple. There has to be a connection, something to do with "this has all happened before and it will all happen again" thing.

Edited on 07/02/2007 7:01am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tripping82

[482]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 14
    I think that the Final Five have been around for 4000 years and about the time of the first Cylon war inflitrated the humans to help them with their journey threw the first war and then the journey to earth.

pearson252

[483]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 6
    you right also that would mean lee would be a cylon and zac, adama is not a Cylon, i think roslins maybe starbuck or someone who has been killed off makes a renturn

hash1978

[484]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 9

Something silly!!

Anyone could have deduced that Tigh was a Cylon as early as episode 0x1.0 (pilot), the moment they learned that the Cylons worship ONE god. If you seek to around 13:35, where Adama and Tigh are discussing Starbuck, Tigh is looking at this old photo of Adama/Lee/Zak dumbstruck, and lets out a clear "Jesus.."

QED

MichaelDracon

[485]Aug 26, 2007
    • level: 11
    hash1978 wrote:

Something silly!!

Anyone could have deduced that Tigh was a Cylon as early as episode 0x1.0 (pilot), the moment they learned that the Cylons worship ONE god. If you seek to around 13:35, where Adama and Tigh are discussing Starbuck, Tigh is looking at this old photo of Adama/Lee/Zak dumbstruck, and lets out a clear "Jesus.."

QED

That's been confirmed as a mistake. He shouldn't have said the name Jesus.

Pingoy82

[486]Sep 7, 2007
    • level: 2
    There was an episode that Sharon confirmed that their was a Total of 12 Cyclons in the Fleet right? The Final Cylon would have to be some one important or else it would suck,so it could be the 2 Adamas,Baltar,Roselyn or Starbuck. I think its Roselyn since he had that huge headache before all the power went out during the Last Episode..But why didn she hear the Music? which would mean it could be starbuck since she wasnt even on the Ship,and I think she's the leader of all cyclons
    Edited on 09/07/2007 7:46am

hash1978

[487]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 9

I guess we were all wrong.. I just found out that I am in fact the last one. Sorry, guys!

(Was in a pub yesterday, and some radio show played a prank on the listeners and put on few seconds of the song ~~ I just smiled and yelled THAT WAS AWESOME at my friends, who looked at me weird, wonder why??)

123home123

[488]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 55
    They should have done that the week after Crossroads, Part 2 aired. Then more people might have caught the joke.

BattlestarQ

[489]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 8

The Final Five

Four of the Final Five Cylons were revealed in "Crossroads, Part 2," the finale episode for Season 3. All four heard a buzzing sound and music before the Cylon fleet arrived. Shortly before the Cylons jumped in to the vicinity of Galactica, they were drawn together in an interior room of the ship. Despite the realization that they were all Cylons, they decided to help defend Galactica against the approaching Cylon fleet. Each of them carried out their regular duties as members of the crew or as a political aide.

1) Chief Petty Officer Galen Tyrol

2) Colonel Saul Tigh

3) Presidential aide Tory Foster

4) Ensign Samuel Anders

Ok I was first thinking it was all in their heads at the end of season 3 but with the start of season 4 seeing what happened with Anders well I was wrong. But I am wondering why them? And who is the final Cylon to be revealed.

BattlestarQ

[490]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 8
    Ok My question is this we know from the mini series there are 12 models. There are 7 known models and the final 5. Why are there no multiple copies for the final 5? How can Tigh be a cylon he fought them b4 they made human models didnt he? I use to think when Starbuck took the recon photos of the stealth ship, they showed a closeup of the multiple #six models why didnt they zoom in on the rest?

crito84

[491]Apr 11, 2008
    • level: 5

Well, now we know how the seven are all numbered. "Six of One" disclosed all their numbers. The only thing left are the final five. Just for reference though:

Number 1 - Cavil
    Number 2 - Leoben
    Number 3 - D'anna
    Number 4 - Simon
    Number 5 - Doral
    Number 6 - Caprica
    Number 7 -
    Number 8 - Sharon
    Number 9 -
    Number 10 -
    Number 11 -
    Number 12 -

Idbeolderifiwas

[492]Apr 11, 2008
    • level: 20
    I always suspected that Cavil would be #1. Now if that means he was the first to be developed or if it's just a given number remains to be seen, but my theory is that if he was the first model made, it would explain his hatred of Humans. The Cylons hated the Humans for enslaving them, so they made infiltrators starting with Cavil, who felt the same about the Humans as the other Cylons.

LordJaguar

[493]Apr 12, 2008
    • level: 7
    MattBoxer wrote:
    SUSPECTS

Commander William Adama

Evidence against:
    1. Got shot by a cylon. Because human cylons are just as fragile as humans it would have been hard for boomer to shoot and know that she would not kill Adama. 2. Old enough to have fought in the the first war (where there were no HumanCylons). He is a career military man. to get that rank he would have had to have been in the military for a long time.
    3. Before Boomer#2 and Helo, cylons had not successfully breaded with humans. This means that if Adama is a cylon then Apolo and Zack can not be his offspring. (submitted by 123home123)
    4.in the 'Flight of the Phenox' he let Sharon save the fleet. the idea that he was playing/testing humanity does not work in this instance because it was Sharon, a cylon, that was being tested.

Number 2, Tigh is a cylon and he fought in the first cylon war too.

dragon755

[494]Feb 26, 2009

Figured ill put up and updated list as of today (25 Feb 2009):

The second generation seven:

Number 1 - Cavil/John
    Number 2 - Leoben
    Number 3 - D'anna
    Number 4
    - Simon
    Number 5 - Doral
    Number 6 - Caprica
    Number 7 - {Daniel}
    Number 8 - Sharon

And five original un-numbered cylons:

1 Chief Petty Officer Galen Tyrol

2 Colonel Saul Tigh

3 Presidential aide Tory Foster

4 Ensign Samuel Anders

5 Fairly Promiscuous Wife Ellen Tigh

Half-Cylon Children:

Hera Agathon

Head 'beings':

Six

Baltar

Leoben

and two 'angels' described by Anders (people know one else could see that appeared to each of the final five)

Hybrids

and of course the centurions....

Still waiting on the explantion behind Daniel which will hopefully be revealed in about 20 hours

satnam99

[495]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 16
    would kara's father (possibly daniel) in someone to watch over me also be counted as a "head being" now?

dragon755

[496]Mar 6, 2009

satnam99 wrote:
    would kara's father (possibly daniel) in someone to watch over me also be counted as a "head being" now?

Well if he turns out to be daniel ill put him in the numbered 7 part, but yeah i supppose he would count