Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

The Cylon Register (spoilers)

  • Avatar of FrakkingFrakker

    FrakkingFrakker

    [141]Feb 2, 2006
    • member since: 01/22/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 319
    Yes, boomer's tale could just be an implant. So could anybody's tale, even Dualla's for that matter. But,and I'll do some checking, cause my memory is fuzzed, Boomer told her story to a non-cylon and they seemed to know what she was talking about as if it was a great tragedy. Still could be an implant, I'm just postulating...it could also be something more.

    Somehow humanoid cylons had to be introduced into the population. Why not start them out as refugees after an "accident"...and have them worm they way into their roles? It just seems a reasonable theory to me.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MattBoxer

    MattBoxer

    [142]Feb 4, 2006
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 110
    BattlestarQ wrote:
    I am Starting to truely suspect Dualla as a cylon.


    yes. more evidance has apeared.

    firstly i would like to say that Dee might not nesassarially be a cylon that does not know what she really is. her background story could be of her own invention.

    but here is the evidance i am going to add to the first post

    Evidance for:

    "

    5. She seems to be persuing romance with two politically powerfull males (Apollo and Billy). manipulation through romance is a clear trait of the cylons.

    "

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BattlestarQ

    BattlestarQ

    [143]Feb 6, 2006
    • member since: 01/05/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 184
    Thank you MattBoxer Very nice addition
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Im2Crazy4U

    Im2Crazy4U

    [144]Feb 28, 2006
    • member since: 05/12/04
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 4,262
    Hey Matt,

    If you get bored you can add a few item from the latest episode:

    Sharron is 'Number 8'
    D'anna Biers is 'Number 3'
    Doral is 'Number 5'

    Also, there is now a "human" number 6 called Caprica's 6, while the Sharron that was a sleeper is still insisting on being called "Sharron".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seanconery

    seanconery

    [145]Mar 8, 2006
    • member since: 08/09/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,066
    If someone could just put an updated list of the confirmed cylons that would be nice.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BattlestarQ

    BattlestarQ

    [146]Mar 11, 2006
    • member since: 01/05/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 184
    Leoben Conoy
    Aaron Doral
    Number 6/Caprica 6/Gina/
    Sharon Valerii/Boomer/Number 8
    D'Anna Biers Played By Lucy Lawless
    Simon
    Brother Cavil Played by Dean Stockwell is the newest to be revealed
    So Thats it so far 7 out of 12 models.

    Also to note Chief Tyrol Has demonstrated That he might be a Cylon. From Waking after a very restless night Sleeping in the Hangar bay he brutely Beat the Snot out of Cali. He even suspects it himself as Sharon did before she was revealed. But As we saw later on in lay down your burden's part 2 cali has forgiven the chief and a year later on new caprica we see that she apparently has a bun in the oven, could it be the Chiefs?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DocMartigan

    DocMartigan

    [147]Mar 11, 2006
    • member since: 02/18/04
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 1,402
    BattlestarQ wrote:
    could it be the Chiefs?


    ...

    I thought that was pretty obvious.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BattlestarQ

    BattlestarQ

    [148]Mar 11, 2006
    • member since: 01/05/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 184
    DocMartigan wrote:
    BattlestarQ wrote:
    could it be the Chiefs?


    ...

    I thought that was pretty obvious.


    Doc!!! Now why would you say that? The only reason why I said that was because there was no clarification. You do know what they say about the word Assume. ASS-U-ME
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qwed88

    qwed88

    [149]Mar 11, 2006
    • member since: 08/31/03
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 29
    I'm guessing you can take Baltar off the suspected Cylon list.
    His back was'nt glowing while having sex with 6 on the season finale.
    I do believe theres more to his cylon connection, maybe he planned everything, and somehow wiped his mind. I'm guessing that the six in baltars head is actually cloaked somehow?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MattBoxer

    MattBoxer

    [150]Mar 11, 2006
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 110
    ok. ive done some updating.
    "
    Brother Cavil

    Bio. A cylon acting as a man or religion in the fleet. A second version of him came to deliver the message that the cylons have decided not to pursue genocide against the human race any more because the original Sharon and caprica 6 convinced the others that the war was a mistake.

    This also marks the first time we see a cylon in a different age bracket. this means that some of the argument previously put forward to say that roslyn/adama/tigh are not cylons is now void.

    "
    "

    Chief Tyrol

    Evidence For:
    1. did not tell people about sharon when there was evidance that she was a cylon.
    2. Nightmares.
    3. Went crazy and beat up Cally.
    4. started civil unrest on new caprica.

    Evidence Against:

    1. deeply disturbed by sharon being a cylon.

    "

    and a few other little things... i need some more "evidence against" for tyrol... because i love his charicter and would hate to start to think he is a cylon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DocMartigan

    DocMartigan

    [151]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 02/18/04
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 1,402
    BattlestarQ wrote:
    DocMartigan wrote:
    BattlestarQ wrote:
    could it be the Chiefs?


    ...

    I thought that was pretty obvious.


    Doc!!! Now why would you say that? The only reason why I said that was because there was no clarification. You do know what they say about the word Assume. ASS-U-ME


    Haha, sorry for the smart a$$ comment.

    I just don't know who elses it would be.

    She expressed her feelings for the Chief, and the next time we see her, she has a bun in the oven.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sven-jolly

    sven-jolly

    [152]Mar 12, 2006
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 171
    123home123 wrote:
    I discovered that there is a 30-day limit for threads without new postings. After that, out they go.


    maybe make a new post after it expires so we don't have 9-page threads. if the whole discussion is worthwhile, save it to html and post it to somewhere as archived webpages.

    i'm certainly not going to read these 16 pages of speculations and "oh my gods", and "i really hated this", or "i didn't understand that". (things that are months and months old and no longer relevant).

    just my opinion.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qwed88

    qwed88

    [153]Mar 14, 2006
    • member since: 08/31/03
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 29
    Baltar cannot be a Cylon, his back did'nt glow during sex.

    Baltar see's six, and a version of Six sees Baltar?
    -strange-

    Six went on about how Baltar and her would have a child and it would be a hybrid, (whether or not that was metophorical she still says it as if he's a human)
    why would she say hybrid if Baltars a Cylon?

    What if after the shockwave, The Cylons found the two bodies (Six and Baltar) and some how they became connected?
    They were experimenting humans?

    I'm guessing Six has been with baltar the whole time, somehow cloaked (she appeared to everyone on BSG and then disapeared leaving only Baltar to see her).

    I have a theory that Six is the equivlent to Lucifer (shes shown with glowing eyes and in a red dress, just like lucifer was) from the original series sent to keep Baltar on track.

    Now I wonder if there is an Imperious Leader they'll introduce later.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of watchersdrk

    watchersdrk

    [154]Mar 14, 2006
    • member since: 11/10/05
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 5
    Ok, this might sound stupid, but i think everyone is overlooking 2 cylons models. what about the Raiders and the Toasters( robot looking cylons that are on caprica). Shouldnt they be included in the list of known cylons.

    Im sure someone can find this out...... but when Adama got the note about the 12 cylon models it didnt say there were 12 humanoid cylons, just 12 cylon models. Right???

    If this is true, these 2 models should be included in the 12 count.

    We know from the episode 'Scar' that the raiders are not just a machine, but also a conscious being, thats why Scar didnt want to die. So shouldnt they be counted as model?

    As far as the Toasters being like the radiers Im not so sure, they seem to more autonomous machine, than being a conscious being.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Im2Crazy4U

    Im2Crazy4U

    [155]Mar 14, 2006
    • member since: 05/12/04
    • level: 51
    • rank: I Broke TV.com (Shatterdaymorn)
    • posts: 4,262
    sven-jolly wrote:
    123home123 wrote:
    I discovered that there is a 30-day limit for threads without new postings. After that, out they go.


    maybe make a new post after it expires so we don't have 9-page threads. if the whole discussion is worthwhile, save it to html and post it to somewhere as archived webpages.


    Just an update, since the new year they got rid of the 30 day auto delete rules, so this is no longer an issue.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DocMartigan

    DocMartigan

    [156]Mar 14, 2006
    • member since: 02/18/04
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 1,402
    watchersdrk wrote:
    Ok, this might sound stupid, but i think everyone is overlooking 2 cylons models. what about the Raiders and the Toasters( robot looking cylons that are on caprica). Shouldnt they be included in the list of known cylons.

    Im sure someone can find this out...... but when Adama got the note about the 12 cylon models it didnt say there were 12 humanoid cylons, just 12 cylon models. Right???

    If this is true, these 2 models should be included in the 12 count.

    We know from the episode 'Scar' that the raiders are not just a machine, but also a conscious being, thats why Scar didnt want to die. So shouldnt they be counted as model?

    As far as the Toasters being like the radiers Im not so sure, they seem to more autonomous machine, than being a conscious being.


    I really don't think the non-human form cylons count.

    We are up to 7 human form models. If all the cylons counted... it would be;

    +1 - Basestar
    +1 - Raider
    +1 - Resurrection Ship
    +1 - Centurion
    +1 - Big Transport Ship
    +1 - Isn't there a tougher toaster model? (if not discount)

    That makes 12-13 models. Even you took out the, last toaster one, the basestar and the resurrection ship, it would bring the count up to 10. Which would only leave us with two human-form cylons to discover.

    There are 5 more human-form cylons out there. Because that way they have plenty to surprise us with over how ever many seasons are left.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JamesYucca

    JamesYucca

    [157]Mar 14, 2006
    • member since: 08/28/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 74
    MattBoxer wrote:
    and a few other little things... i need some more "evidence against" for tyrol... because i love his charicter and would hate to start to think he is a cylon.


    At the end of the finale it is pretty clear that he has fathered a child, something that cylons cannot do (easily). This rules out both him and Kali.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MattBoxer

    MattBoxer

    [158]Mar 15, 2006
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 110
    good point!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MattBoxer

    MattBoxer

    [159]Mar 15, 2006
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 110
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 03/15/2006 1:39am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of watchersdrk

    watchersdrk

    [160]Mar 15, 2006
    • member since: 11/10/05
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 5
    DocMartigan wrote:

    I really don't think the non-human form cylons count.

    We are up to 7 human form models. If all the cylons counted... it would be;

    +1 - Basestar
    +1 - Raider
    +1 - Resurrection Ship
    +1 - Centurion
    +1 - Big Transport Ship
    +1 - Isn't there a tougher toaster model? (if not discount)

    That makes 12-13 models. Even you took out the, last toaster one, the basestar and the resurrection ship, it would bring the count up to 10. Which would only leave us with two human-form cylons to discover.

    There are 5 more human-form cylons out there. Because that way they have plenty to surprise us with over how ever many seasons are left.



    I would have to agree with you that certain things shouldnt be counted as a cylon. I dont believe that the Basestars, the Resurrection Ship, or the Transport Ships should count as a cylon. They are just vessels, and dont really do anything except perform tasks.

    However no one can agrue that the raiders aren't conscious cylons, we heard that directly from the cylons from the ep. 'Scar'.The only point drawn into question is if the 12 count is just for the humanoid form of cylons.

    Plus, we know its been over a year now, and probably closer to 2 years since the attack on the colonies, couldnt the cylons have made more models by now????? If they were able to make the original 12, why couldnt they make more?
    Edited on 03/15/2006 9:39am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.