TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

The Face of the Enemy

pinot10

[1]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 5

Hey all

Got a question 4 you all, on this website under episode guide they have 4.11 - Sometimes a Great Notion b4 the The Face of the Enemy (A 10-part online series). I no Sometimes a Great Notion has not aired yet but chroniclogically does the Sometimes a Great Notion come b4 the web episodes or is the episode guide wrong

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kondix

[2]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 11
    Well... that IS an interesting question, and I bet we will find out January 16th

I think "Sometimes a great notion" will be placed chronologically before the webisodes... or I just hope so (I want them standard episodes to pick up right after the landing on earth)... but we will find out soon (not soon enough!).

pinot10

[3]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 5

Cool, well as i said in other forum titles i am only half way though re-watching season 1 and have not seen anything past season 1 so i am sure will find that answer b4 i get up to there.

Also though, in the half season 4 box set, my understanding is that the web episodes 'the face of the enermy' are supplied in that and if so when the entire season 4 box set comes out would the web episodes be included becuse i have season 1-3 and (i have not looked into it properly) the first lots of web episodes 'the resistance' is not included in that box set.

Thanx

zukiki

[4]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 10

Regardless of where it fits chronologically in the context of the show, it aired before 4.11 so as far as I'm concerned that's when the audience is intended to see it. It's the same thing with razor, even though it takes place mid-season two, it belongs after season three.

As for webisodes and their placements on the DVD, while not confirmed yet, it's very likely that the face of the enemy will be included in the 4.5 box set. As for the Resistance webisodes, at least for region 1 DVD's they are included.

Kondix

[5]Jan 13, 2009
    • level: 11
    First I have seen RAZOR as everyone else... as a filler between seasons 3 and 4! I can say that I was not too excited. BUT when I was rewatching BSG to get ready for the final episodes I watched RAZOR in it's chronological place before the episode DOWNLOADED and have to say that in it's actual chronological context, this movie was way more interesting. So I am always for chronological viewing and not for viewing as the air-dates say.

And regarding the DVD's... NOW everybody wanting to buy them, should wait until the complete series is available! The final box set should hopefully containe everything (extended editions, webisodes, RAZOR).

Just my 5 cents

Beany13

[6]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 7
    Is there a way to watch Face of the enemy webisode when you're not living in the US?

sheli20

[7]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 8
    Beany13 wrote:
    Is there a way to watch Face of the enemy webisode when you're not living in the US?

you can watch it on youtube