Battlestar Galactica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

You Will Know the Truth

slowblink

[61]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 5
    @Bionetic regarding the childbirth idea...
    I have a suspicion that the FC differs from other cylons in that it downloads old-skool from broken down old body into bright, shiny new-born one and continues life as a baby with the accumulated knowledge of dozens or hundreds of cycles.

This indicates it to be Roslin AND the newborn cylon/human x-breed.

I have nothing to base this on other than a hunch based on the idea that sci-fi evolves through authors copying each others ideas and developing them further... (we've seen a story like this before)

This theory though, leaves me a little confused as to what to make of kara now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tripping82

[62]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 14
    slowblink wrote:
    123home123 wrote:
    All the cast members keep saying that the viewers are going to be completely shocked by the final episodes. Something bad is supposed to happen although I don't know how it could get much worse than it already is in terms of the situation for the Colonial fleet.

The clue with Adama noticing the crack in the bulkhead probably means Galactica is a goner. That is how it could get worse.

This just got me thinking...

...I think that there will be a final battle and Galactica will be destroyed and the 'Captain' (Bill Adama) will go down with his ship...

dragon755

[63]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 7

About the cracks in the ship:

***SPOILER***

MrBovineOrdure

[64]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 6

This thread got awful quiet. Good thing perhaps. Looks like some real spoilers in the last released batch.

It appears they drop a REALLY HEAVY hint in the 6th to the last button as to who the final Cylon is. (Rosalyn and Baltar speaking in a corridor) Of course the conversation could be taken a little differently, but it's pretty blatent to me.

Put it this way, I'd be really stunned if the conversation didn't mean what it looked like it meant.

Mr BO

sheli20

[65]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 8
    MrBovineOrdure wrote:

This thread got awful quiet. Good thing perhaps. Looks like some real spoilers in the last released batch.

It appears they drop a REALLY HEAVY hint in the 6th to the last button as to who the final Cylon is. (Rosalyn and Baltar speaking in a corridor) Of course the conversation could be taken a little differently, but it's pretty blatent to me.

Put it this way, I'd be really stunned if the conversation didn't mean what it looked like it meant.

Mr BO

hmmm

BHSWorkstation

[66]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 4

I haven't been able to connect to "Youwillknowthetruth.com" so I've been trying to catch up with the clues through these posts. I'm really curious about the "cracks in the bulkheads" comment and am doing my best to not actually look at the spoilers. I do agree with all those who have commented about the human / Cylon interbreeding - that has been a strong theme since the first season so it seems pretty clear to me that is one of the ultimate objectives of the series. I also strongly suspect that most in not all of the characters will not survive.

As far as the "Final Cylon," I've posted before that this is probably the least intereting aspect of the series to me. The show has always been about exploring the human condition and forcing irrational cliffhangers solely for the sake of suspense really detracts from the quality. I hope they will reveal the "Final Cylon" ASAP, not because I am dying to know but because I would like to see them get back to adressing some more interesting storylines.

dragon755

[67]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 7
    BHSWorkstation wrote:

I haven't been able to connect to "Youwillknowthetruth.com" so I've been trying to catch up with the clues through these posts. I'm really curious about the "cracks in the bulkheads" comment and am doing my best to not actually look at the spoilers. I do agree with all those who have commented about the human / Cylon interbreeding - that has been a strong theme since the first season so it seems pretty clear to me that is one of the ultimate objectives of the series. I also strongly suspect that most in not all of the characters will not survive.

As far as the "Final Cylon," I've posted before that this is probably the least intereting aspect of the series to me. The show has always been about exploring the human condition and forcing irrational cliffhangers solely for the sake of suspense really detracts from the quality. I hope they will reveal the "Final Cylon" ASAP, not because I am dying to know but because I would like to see them get back to adressing some more interesting storylines.

I have to say i've been one of the only people i know personally who has watched this from day 1. But i love how u explain the best bit about Battlestar Galatica. The final cylon (if we believe what we see) is just a minor point that has been blown out of porption by the fans and the pr system. lets see BG get back to its roots and finish off leaving us wanting a cigarette or two (not literally)

AndreasOS

[68]Jan 20, 2009
    AndreasOS wrote:

Does anyone else think that the fifth will be revealed in the first episode of the new season?

Sorry to say this, but, I saw it coming.....

AndreasOS

[69]Jan 20, 2009
    dragon755 wrote:

About the cracks in the ship:

I'm thinking maybe the cracks in the bulkheads are just from Adama beating the crap out of the ship when Tigh told him he was a cylon....